Epoxy Flooring That is Environmentally Friendly
Today, more and more people are aware of the need to protect and conserve our environment. “Going Green” is not just a slogan, it’s a goal. Taking care of our air and water and all our natural resources is a national trust. Everlast Epoxy Flooring is doing our part, too.
First and foremost, unlike other epoxy floors, our Epoxy flooring is formulated with natural marble and organic resins. And it contains no solvents. This makes us one of the ”greenest” floors in the industry.
Since our flooring is seamless and non-porous, we are naturally cleaner, requiring less water and cleansers and less pesticides to route out pests and insects. There are no pores for dirt or mold to penetrate and no cracks and crevices for insects or even bacteria to hide.
Additionally, Everlast Epoxy Flooring contains an anti-microbial additive that eliminates the ability of many common chemicals to absorb into the floor. Such household favorites as coffee, cola, mineral oil, household cleaners, motor oil, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, sulfuric acid, iodine, kerosene and so many more simply can not penetrate the strong epoxy bond and contaminate the floor.
Finally, as an alternative to our marble stones, we offer our Everlast Epoxy Eco Floor. The Eco floor is made from vibrant-colored glass chips from recycled glass.
By using the glass chips, we are helping to reduce the number of bottles in our landfills while adding another eight vivid colors to our, already, vast selection of 42 decorative colors.
Environmentally-friendly AND an attractive accessory to any home décor, Everlast Epoxy Flooring is a win-win for everybody!
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens