Epoxy Flooring That is Environmentally Friendly
Today, more and more people are aware of the need to protect and conserve our environment. “Going Green” is not just a slogan, it’s a goal. Taking care of our air and water and all our natural resources is a national trust. Everlast Epoxy Flooring is doing our part, too.
First and foremost, unlike other epoxy floors, our Epoxy flooring is formulated with natural marble and organic resins. And it contains no solvents. This makes us one of the ”greenest” floors in the industry.
Since our flooring is seamless and non-porous, we are naturally cleaner, requiring less water and cleansers and less pesticides to route out pests and insects. There are no pores for dirt or mold to penetrate and no cracks and crevices for insects or even bacteria to hide.
Additionally, Everlast Epoxy Flooring contains an anti-microbial additive that eliminates the ability of many common chemicals to absorb into the floor. Such household favorites as coffee, cola, mineral oil, household cleaners, motor oil, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, sulfuric acid, iodine, kerosene and so many more simply can not penetrate the strong epoxy bond and contaminate the floor.
Finally, as an alternative to our marble stones, we offer our Everlast Epoxy Eco Floor. The Eco floor is made from vibrant-colored glass chips from recycled glass.
By using the glass chips, we are helping to reduce the number of bottles in our landfills while adding another eight vivid colors to our, already, vast selection of 42 decorative colors.
Environmentally-friendly AND an attractive accessory to any home décor, Everlast Epoxy Flooring is a win-win for everybody!
- How To Select The Right Veterinary Clinic Flooring For Your Operation
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- Best flooring for indoor dog kennel businesses
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- the Hummingbird – good food and long lasting floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…
- An Old Downtown Post Office Repurposed
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What is the Health Department Looking for in Your Facility
- Putting it Together: How to Pick the Right Flooring Color for Your Business
- Time to Replace Your Floors? Ask Yourself…
- Review of an Everlast Epoxy floor that they installed themselves – 5 years later
- The Hidden Costs of Traditional Flooring
- Look Down: How to Spot a Pest Problem in YOUR Floors
- Everlast Floor®: Friend to the Environment
- College Dorms & Flooring Choices