The world's cleanest, healthiest, and safest commercial flooring solution for businesses and facilities.
How to Evaluate and Choose a New Floor for Your Business or Facility
You’re in charge of choosing a new floor for your industrial, commercial, government, or medical building.
That means you’re probably overwhelmed in finding a floor which satisfies all your questions, like:
- Hygiene—Which type of floor is easiest to keep clean?
- Health—Can the floor accept a regular sanitizer or will it be ineffective?
- Durability—How long will the floor last?
- Cost—Besides purchase price, what are the expected repair and maintenance costs?
- Care—How much employee labor is needed to maintain the floor on a daily basis?
- Safety—Are employees and visitors likely to slip or be exposed to dangerous fluids?
- Look—Will the floor accurately reflect your brand or image and be attractive to visitors?
- Compliance—Will the new floor help you pass a health and safety inspection?
Want some clarity and ease when it comes to choosing the best floor for your organization?
Make your job easier by using our free 17-point checklist for evaluating and choosing the right floor for your needs.