We track the following categories of information when a visitor enters the Site: IP address, domain servers, type of computer used to access the Site, types of web browsers. Such data does not collect information that identifies you as an individual. Everlastepoxy.com uses Anonymous Data for general marketing purposes and to help enhance customer experience on the Site.
You can adjust your cookies settings to determine what information you wish to share with us.
When you order products from us, we will require you to provide us with information that can identify you as an individual, such as your first and last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address. You will not be required to share any financial or payment information as your payments will be processed by a trusted third party provider, or shall be submitted to the credit card company by SSL transmission. EES shall not retain, record or otherwise possess or handle your payment information.
To the extent that you choose to post User Generated content on the Website, information on the website, you understand that any information is able to be viewed by the public and you should use common sense about what information to share.
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Services, automatic data collection technologies may be used to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, it may be used in addition to include personal information provided to us, to the extent it improves our Website, Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, or deliver information regarding products or services you may have requested, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
You agree, that our use of third party service providers is necessary to deliver our Services to you, and you understand EES does not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. You are responsible for configuring your settings or opting out of unwanted communications.
Confidentiality and Security of Contact Information
We will not share your Contact Information with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary (as determined in our sole discretion) to: (a) comply with a court order or other legal process; (b) protect the rights, property, and/or safety of Everlastepoxy.com, EES or any third party; or (c) enforce the Terms.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We observe CalOPPA and we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users can change their personal information settings by logging into their account.
- We obey do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place
EES respects the intellectual property of others and take the protection of copyrights and all other intellectual property seriously. We ask our users to do the same. Infringing activity will not be tolerated.
To the extent that we allow content to be posted to our website, or content delivered through our website is created by third-parties or contractors -- we cannot undertake the screening of all content that is submitted.
If YOU (or someone you represent) are the owner or license holder in a work made available through this service, that you believe infringes copyright law we would request that report it according to the procedures below so we may deal with the matter accordingly.
We use the copyright infringement procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you wish to report infringement, it is important that you follow the instructions below to ensure the matter is dealt with properly respecting the rights of all parties.
A. Proper Notice of Infringement
To notify us of suspected copyright infringement, please send a written notice as described below to our Copyright Agent.
You should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
B. Counter-Notice by User Alleged to Have Infringed
If you are a subscriber and action has been taken against your account due to suspicion of copyright infringement, you may dispute the alleged infringement by sending a written communication to our Copyright Agent.
Your written response should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that action has been taken against and where that material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which such address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, the Federal District Court for Florida, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
EverlastEpoxy.com and EES reserves the right to seek damages from any party that submits a knowingly submits a false notification of claimed infringement or counter notification in violation of the law.
Please send all notices required by this policy to DMCA@EverlastEpoxy.com.
In appropriate circumstances, we will terminate the user access to those we find to be repeat copyright infringers.
If the report or response is incomplete or not completed according to the above instructions we may be unable to appropriately respond to you. In the event that we need to contact you to follow-up on information you have submitted or require clarification we reserve the right to contact you using the information you submit.