Welcome to Everlast Epoxy Systems, Inc. (hereinafter, “Everlast Epoxy” "Company", "we" or "us"). Which maintains this website located at https://www.everlastepoxy.com," as well as associated apps, social media accounts (hereinafter, the "Service') The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively,) these "Terms," govern your use of Everlastepoxy.com, (the "Website" or "Service").
Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Website, as you make use of our Services or Purchase related products, you will be obligated to affirm that you have read and agree to all the terms and policies, collectively referred to as our Terms, familiarize yourself with them now as they set forth your legal rights and obligations.
By using the Website, making use of our Services, and/or Purchasing our Products, and by manifesting your acceptance of all Terms thereunder when completing and submitting the Order Form Invoice when it is presented to you to you, a binding contract has been formed. Specifically, you agree you have read and agree to these Terms and to consult them before making use of these products.
If you do cannot agree to these Terms, you must not access or use the Website or Services.
By using this Website or Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside in order to use this Website or Services and to form a binding contract with the Company for sale of these products, that you have reviewed all disclaimers, and possess the requisite skill to make use of products purchased, OR you assume the duty to retain a contractor of requisite skill to do so. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website or Services, or Purchase and make use of these products, if you are unwilling or unable to complete the project, or retain assistance, that is required by the project you undertake.
You warrant that you understand that laws may vary by state or municipality, and as such you are responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations, and rules for all activities undertaken in your use of Everlast Epoxy the Website, Services or Products. You further understand that you have assumed the duty and all risks inherent in following all published directions, or finding a suitable agent to carry out these instructions, regardless of whether a contractor is recommended by Everlast Epoxy, you understand that you are obligated to ensure that they possess the requisite skill to complete your specific project.
Everlast Epoxy services
Everlastepoxy.com is a service that provides customers a range of home improvement products, including our proprietary Epoxy Flooring kits, consisting of our blend of resins and aggregates.
Changes to the Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website or Services thereafter. Your continued use of the Website or Services following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page each time you access this Website or Services so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Everlast Epoxy Products, and all Documentation and Instructions, as well as this Website, and all related images and text , our Services and Products, are the proprietary creation of Everlast Epoxy, whether registered or unregistered, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws..
These Terms permit you to use these Products and Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not represent that you are the manufacturer, originator or authorized agent of Everlast Epoxy, or otherwise are affiliated with our Products, Services, or this Website.
In using this Website, all illustrations, photographs, video, audio, or written instructions, are for your personal use. You agree you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site or provided through our Service.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or Service.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or our services or materials.
- If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website or materials provided by us in our provision of Services, you will be in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Website and Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in any content on the Website or Service is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Everlast Epoxy. Any use of the Website or Service not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
The Company name, the word "Everlast", the term "EVERLASTEPOXY.COM" and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Whether registered or unregistered, Everlast Epoxy reserves an established right, and accordingly, you must not use such marks regardless of your use or purchase of our Products or Service. No license is granted beyond that necessary to make use of this Website and Our Services.
Prohibited Uses of Our Website and Services
User Code of Conduct
In using this Website and related Services, whether passively reviewing these materials or making active use of the Services or products contained therein you affirm that you shall not make any prohibited use, nor take any automated or machine-based actions which would be in violation of these prohibited use, these Terms or any attendant policies.
Additionally, to the extent they may now exist or become a feature offered through the website or service, which allows comments or testimonials --- any such materials regarded as user generated content. Everlast Epoxy does not claim a property right in such content, nor responsibility for claims, instructions, or the veracity of contents.
You affirm that you grant Everlast Epoxy a perpetual and unlimited license to use your content, likeness or materials you provide to us. The following content standards and acceptable use policy shall apply. These content standards apply to any and all user generated content, including comments on the blog: they must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Deliver any unsolicited advertisement, promotional materials, junk email, bulk email (also known as "spam"), chain letters, surveys or contests.
- Deliver any unlawful (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) postings to or through this Everlast Epoxy Site, or any postings which advocate illegal activity.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, gender, age, or disability.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, false or libelous material.
- Deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity.
- Deliver any posting or enter into an agreement that you do not have a right to make under law, regulation or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Impersonate another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another.
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver.
- Deliver any posting containing personal information, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references.
- Use this Everlast Epoxy service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of this Everlast Epoxy Site or other users' Devices, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Everlast Epoxy Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses.
We cannot undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
If you believe that any User Contributions, or any photograph, audio or video posted to this Site or Services, violates your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Provided
To the extent you make use of any User Contributions, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or suitability of all information provided on the Website or Services. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Additionally, you agree to review any instructions, referrals to installers, or contractors, to ensure they are capable of completing your project to YOUR specifications. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by users, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Website
We may update content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Links from the Website
If the Website decides to provide links to other sites and resources as an informational service for your convenience to parties, understand that this does not constitute an endorsement of their products or services. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.