Animal Lovers Veterinary Clinic Solved Their Smelly Problem with Everlast Epoxy Floor
The good people at Animal Lovers Veterinary Clinic thought all it would take to keep their floors sanitary and safe from stink was a good, daily cleaning. What they didn’t anticipate, however, was the insistent presence of bacteria. It bred in the pores of their floors, and in the cracks, and in the seams, until it had conquered all clean scents and replaced them with a stench so terrible that the staff started considering the merits of introducing gas masks into their day-to-day operations.
Cute ones. With paw prints.
Ultimately, they decided to go with an Everlast Epoxy Floor. Seamless, non-porous, and formulated using an EPA-registered Anti Microbial additive which squashes the progression of bacteria and odors, it eliminated all their smelly problems and kept future ones at bay for years and years to come.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens