Animal Lovers Veterinary Clinic Solved Their Smelly Problem with Everlast Epoxy Floor
The good people at Animal Lovers Veterinary Clinic thought all it would take to keep their floors sanitary and safe from stink was a good, daily cleaning. What they didn’t anticipate, however, was the insistent presence of bacteria. It bred in the pores of their floors, and in the cracks, and in the seams, until it had conquered all clean scents and replaced them with a stench so terrible that the staff started considering the merits of introducing gas masks into their day-to-day operations.
Cute ones. With paw prints.
Ultimately, they decided to go with an Everlast Epoxy Floor. Seamless, non-porous, and formulated using an EPA-registered Anti Microbial additive which squashes the progression of bacteria and odors, it eliminated all their smelly problems and kept future ones at bay for years and years to come.
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots
- Why choose epoxy flooring for fulfilment centers?
- Reasons why you have a failed flooring system – why has my floor failed?
- Eliminate bad odors – install epoxy flooring for gyms
- Sanitary epoxy flooring for dental surgeries
- Protect your flooring in all weather conditions & temperatures
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance