Animal Lovers Veterinary Clinic Solved Their Smelly Problem with Everlast Epoxy Floor
The good people at Animal Lovers Veterinary Clinic thought all it would take to keep their floors sanitary and safe from stink was a good, daily cleaning. What they didn’t anticipate, however, was the insistent presence of bacteria. It bred in the pores of their floors, and in the cracks, and in the seams, until it had conquered all clean scents and replaced them with a stench so terrible that the staff started considering the merits of introducing gas masks into their day-to-day operations.
Cute ones. With paw prints.
Ultimately, they decided to go with an Everlast Epoxy Floor. Seamless, non-porous, and formulated using an EPA-registered Anti Microbial additive which squashes the progression of bacteria and odors, it eliminated all their smelly problems and kept future ones at bay for years and years to come.
- Industries that benefit from epoxy resin for walls
- Eco-Friendly Flooring—A Sustainable Flooring System
- Top 5 Questions About Commercial Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Durable, safe, and attractive epoxy flooring for shopping malls
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions
- Epoxy flooring solutions for sports centers and swimming pools
- What are the best flooring options for a rental property
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for the marine industry
- 5 Reasons To Replace Tiles With An Epoxy Floor
- Sanitary, slip-resistant epoxy flooring for swimming pools
- Why The Color Of Your Epoxy Floor Is Important
- Hygienic, durable epoxy flooring for veterinary practices
- Durable, long-lasting epoxy flooring for public restrooms
- Durable Epoxy Flooring for Daycare Centers & Kindergarten