Curb appeal starts at the ground level. If your customers are greeted by a drab, cracked, or otherwise unattractive flooring, their first impression won’t be good.
By covering unsightly floor with elegant natural stone, you’ll boost your facility’s image, instill confidence in visitors, and ensure the safety of staff and associates.
Why Natural Stone?
There’s no shortage of commercial flooring solutions on the market, but they’re not all created equal. When you’re making this kind of investment in your facility or workspace, make sure you understand all of your options—and how Everlast Epoxy’s engineered features can benefit your business.
- Easy Installation: No need to spend time and money on the messy process of removing old flooring material! Everlast® Natural Stone is designed to install easily over your existing flooring, permanently concealing all imperfections.
- Versatile Design Options: We offer a wide range of colors, patterns, and designs to complement your company’s culture and décor style. We can even customize your design or blend colors to create your logo, solidifying your brand and inspiring loyalty.
- Beautifully Resilient: Everlast® Natural Stone will retain its like-new appearance for years to come, resisting the typical wear and tear that occurs with less durable flooring options, such as wood, tile, and carpet.
- Low Maintenance: While other types of flooring require frequent cleaning and upkeep, Everlast® Natural Stone is refreshingly easy to maintain. This low-maintenance surface doesn’t need to be cleaned oftenand when the time comes, it requires just a quick sweep or wash and vacuum.
- Safety first, comfort second: The Natural Stone surface is comfortable to walk on, even while barefoot. It also provides traction that protects against accidents.
- Economical alternative to expensive repairs: Repairing damaged concrete can be extremely costly. Natural Stone can be installed over existing surfaces, eliminating the need to remove, replace, or repair the damaged concrete.
Discover the Beauty and Performance of Natural Stone
Contact us for a FREE estimate, or to learn more about how Everlast Natural Stone can transform aged, dreary concrete into a warm, welcoming foundation for any business. We can also provide referrals to qualified installers in your area.