Curb appeal starts at the ground level. If your customers are greeted by drab, cracked or otherwise unattractive concrete, their first impression won’t be good.
By covering unsightly concrete with elegant natural stone, you'll boost your facility's image, instill confidence in visitors and ensure the safety of staff and associates.
Why Natural Stone?
There’s no shortage of commercial flooring solutions on the market, but they’re not all created equal. When you’re making this kind of investment in your facility or workspace, make sure you understand all of your options—any why Everlast Epoxy’s engineering and features can benefit your business.
- Ease of Installation: No need to spend time and money on the messy process of removing concrete—Everlast Natural Stone is designed to install easily over your existing flooring, permanently concealing all imperfections and creating an aesthetically pleasing, low-maintenance surface.
- Versatile Design Options: We offer a wide range of colors, patterns and designs to complement your company's culture and décor style. You can also contact us to place a custom order tailored to your needs. We can even blend colors to create your logo, solidifying your brand and inspiring loyalty in clients and employees.
- Beautifully Resilient: Everlast Natural Stone will retain its like-new appearance for years to come, resisting the typical wear and tear that occurs with less durable flooring options. Unlike concrete, wood, tile or carpet, stone can accommodate high volumes of daily foot traffic without showing signs of age.
- Low-Maintenance: While other types of flooring require frequent cleaning and upkeep, Everlast Natural Stone is refreshingly easy to maintain. This effortless surface doesn't need to be cleaned often—and when the time comes, it requires just a quick sweep or wash and vacuum.
- Safety first, comfort second. The Natural Stone surface is comfortable to walk on, even while barefoot. It also provides traction that protects against accidents.
- Economical alternative to expensive repairs: Repairing damaged concrete can be extremely costly. Natural Stone can be installed over the existing surface, eliminating the need to remove, replace or repair the damaged concrete.
Discover the Beauty and Performance of Natural Stone
Contact us for a FREE estimate, or to learn more about how Everlast Natural Stone can transform aged, dreary concrete into a warm, welcoming foundation for any business. We can also provide referrals to qualified installers in your area.