Note: Do not attempt to install Everlast® Cove when surface temperature is colder than 70°F and for best results install Everlast® Floor when surface temperature is warmer than 65°F and do not attempt to install Everlast® Floor when surface temperature is colder than 55°F.
Care and Maintenance
When maintaining Everlast® Floor, it is important to throughly clean the floor and to extract the standing rinse water nightly. This ensures your floor will last for years as some foods have acids that, when left for days without cleaning, can damage your floor. This can be done either by pushing the water to the drains with a squeegee or, when the floor is flat and does not have positive drainage, with an extractor. Everlast® Floor can withstand temperatures of up to 158°F, so be mindful of the temperature of the water or steam used for cleaning; additionally, be careful to keep hot oil and grease off the floor. Floors in public restrooms, pet care and other facilities requiring daily cleaning need to have the rinse water extracted after each clean to avoid buildup on the floor and keep the floor stain-free as well as ensure a long lifespan of the floor. We advise using a cleaning machine with an extractor. We offer a line of automated scrubbers as a convenience for customers who do not have one.
Care and Maintenance
- Sweep or vacuum any loose dirt or debris from the surface.
- Cover your floor with a dilution of Everlast® Floor Care Cleaner Concentrate. Use at least a 5% dilution (6.4 ounces of the concentrate mixed with water makes a gallon of properly diluted cleaner). Use at least 400 sq feet per gallon for floors.
- Scrub the entire cove base with a deck brush (this too needs to be done daily).
- Scrub the floor with a floor scrubber cleaning machine.
- Push any excess cleaner into the drains with a squeegee or use your automated scrubber/extractor floor cleaning machine to remove the excess cleaner dilution.
Care and Maintenance Products and Equipment
In addition to our Everlast® Floor Care Cleaner Concentrate, we offer a line of automated scrubbers as a convenience for customers who do not have one.