The Best Indoor Epoxy Kennel Flooring
How does redoing your kennel floor three times in a short period of time sound like? Fun? Probably for most people… No! But unfortunately, this is something many business owners have suffered through because they’ve been given bad advice from floor specialists. So what is the best flooring for indoor dog kennel businesses?
Let’s face it, few business owners want to spend much time thinking about their floor. And you certainly don’t want to spend much time WORKING on it… constantly fixing it.
This was a problem she had with her brand new indoor kennel setup.
She was recommended epoxy floor paint after talking to a couple of floor specialists for her kennel flooring options, because it’s quick to apply and often the cheapest option… if it works, that is…
Third Time’s The Charm?
After her third attempt at reapplying epoxy paint to her floor and seeing it flake despite following best application practices, she’d had enough.
The problem was not with her methods or dedication to making the material stick to the surface… it was simply a matter of using the wrong flooring material to combat the constant clawing from her canine guests.
Epoxy paint is an easy and inexpensive way to coat floors, and as a result, is a common go-to material.
They have a few perks,
- the finish has minimal odor,
- it’s non-porous,
- chemically resistant,
- and easy to clean.
- Paints come in various textures and colors as well, making it easy to integrate in virtually any space.
- Applying epoxy paint coat on concrete is tedious.
- Dirty and moist areas not adequately prepared can prevent proper adhesion from happening.
- If the epoxy paint is not meticulously mixed or if the substrate is exposed to different temperatures during the curing process, bubbles can form during curing. These bubbles, however miniscule or microscopic, trap microbes and germs, creating an unhygienic cesspool… often without anyone noticing.
- Epoxy paints are mixed with solvents, making them thin enough to be applied onto substrates with a roller.
So How Do Epoxy Paint Systems Compare To Everlast® Floor?
An Everlast® Floor is almost 100 times thicker than an epoxy paint, just another reason these floors last 100 times longer. Everlast® Epoxy Floors are durable, healthy, safe, and easy to clean, saving you time and money now and in the future.
Thicker is better!
And don’t forget, with other types of flooring material, it can takes days for it to set properly. Often, you are not allowed to walk on the surface (or keep dogs in the kennels). Lost revenue for many businesses!
They’re also beautiful, with dozens of colors and custom design options available.
When a dog owner is looking for a kennel, they don’t want it to look like an industrial storage facility.
They are leaving their fur-babies behind… and they want them to be as comfortable as possible.
So, if you want your kennel environment to have a welcoming green or blue color scheme… not a problem with Everlast® Floor.
When It Comes Epoxy Flooring For Dog Kennels, You Want It To Be Inviting For The Dogs.
You want a bright, clean, healthy environment that dog owners will feel safe about leaving their dogs behind. A kennel that you can be proud of… because you KNOW this is the best environment you can offer to your furry guests.
And it was quite clear for [First Name]: epoxy paint was not the right material for her dog kennel.
Like most business owners looking for indoor dog kennel flooring ideas, the solution was to Google.
And in the end, all it took was a simple phone call with Everlast Epoxy in order to set things up.
The floor specialist listened to her situation and understood her needs.
Within days, a professionally-training crew was at her business and ready to take care of business!
The crew who installed the Everlast Floor first removed the existing paint which was already peeling up (as epoxy floor paint usually does). Although the Everlast Epoxy flooring system can go over existing floors, like tiles, wood, and others, it’s important that the surface is solid.
Flaking paint makes a terrible underlay, unfortunately.
Once the preparation work was completed, they installed a new floor. All in a day’s work!
Is An Epoxy Kennel Flooring The Right Option For My Business?
We here at Everlast® Epoxy firmly believe that we have the right solution to your kennel needs. We can confidently say this because many of our past clients have been dog breeders, doggy daycares, and other canine facilities.
However, we understand you have many questions before making your decision. Why not give us a call at 800-708-9870 and talk to one of our friendly floor experts today? Or visit Pet Care Veterinary Epoxy Flooring
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance
- Epoxy floorings that optimize hygiene in a COVID-19 climate
- How Epoxy Flooring Can Raise Productivity for Industrial Settings
- Is Epoxy Flooring an Eco-Friendly Choice?
- Polished concrete vs epoxy floor systems
- Epoxy flooring for laboratories and cleanrooms
- Discover the advantages of fast-cure epoxy flooring
- Industries that benefit from epoxy resin for walls
- Eco-Friendly Flooring—A Sustainable Flooring System
- Top 5 Questions About Commercial Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Durable, safe, and attractive epoxy flooring for shopping malls
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions