Everlast Epoxy Systems, Inc. offers a full one-year warranty against defects and that it and complies with it's published specifications. Warranties concerning installation and floor life are to be provided by approved contractors or installers for specified periods. This warranty does not apply if products of other manufacturers are used in conjunction with Everlast Epoxy products. Full specifications for all phases of installation are provided with all Everlast Epoxy materials. All such specifications, statements, technical information and recommendations contained therein are based on tests we believe to be reliable. The accuracy or completeness thereof is not guaranteed, and the following disclaimer is a part of the warranty. This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited to all terms found at https://www.everlastepoxy.com/terms-of-sale and as follows:
- To the property only as long as it remains in the possession of the original owner named above.
- To the floor that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse and has been maintained per our guidelines.
- To the floor that has not been modified, altered, or defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by others
- To the products that have been installed per Everlast Epoxy Systems Inc's published standards.
- That Everlast Epoxy Systems, Inc. is immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- If Everlast® Floor fails to perform to its published specifications, outside the limitations of this limited warranty, Everlast Epoxy shall provide replacement product or refund the original purchase price of such failed flooring.
- Under no circumstances shall Everlast Epoxy Systems Inc. be liable by virtue of this limited warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary, or consequential damages of any nature however they arise from use or inability to use as a result of the installation or construction defect.