Walking Tour of a Restaurant Kitchen’s Epoxy Flooring
A tour of Everlast Epoxy Flooring installed in a restaurant kitchen. The kitchen manager loves it because it is durable and doesn’t have stress cracks like other epoxy floors do. And it is easy to clean which eliminates the odors commonly found in commercial kitchens. His kitchen spells like “cooking food” and doesn’t have that foul floor smell.
He also likes the fact that it is slip resistant and the floor still looks like new like it did years ago when it was first installed.
For a fast online price quote, or to find a dealer near you, fill out the short form below.
Click here to choose a color.
- How To Select The Right Veterinary Clinic Flooring For Your Operation
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- Best flooring for indoor dog kennel businesses
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- the Hummingbird – good food and long lasting floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…
- An Old Downtown Post Office Repurposed
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What is the Health Department Looking for in Your Facility
- Putting it Together: How to Pick the Right Flooring Color for Your Business
- Time to Replace Your Floors? Ask Yourself…
- Review of an Everlast Epoxy floor that they installed themselves – 5 years later
- The Hidden Costs of Traditional Flooring
- Look Down: How to Spot a Pest Problem in YOUR Floors
- Everlast Floor®: Friend to the Environment
- College Dorms & Flooring Choices