Epoxy Flooring Can Be Fun To Shop For – But Not Always…
They are Happy to find Everlast® Epoxy Flooring
After a long day looking at other epoxy flooring and epoxy paint “floor” coatings
They were armed only with the task of shopping around for new epoxy flooring for their businesses. But none of the people pictured here had any idea what they were getting into. Then they decided to check out what Everlast Epoxy Flooring has to offer. Some of them weren’t even sure what type of floor they were looking for.
Others, who’d already been all over the city, refused to get their hopes up again. Instead they tried convincing themselves that they’d have no success at finding the right flooring either. All they found at the other flooring stores and big boss stores was that paint that was being pitched as some kind of epoxy flooring. Disappointment, you see, had sunk deep into their bones. They were tired of browsing through floor selections that simply couldn’t provide the durability and aesthetic qualities they sought.
A few even bemoaned the cruelty of their fate. They weren’t interior designers. They had no interest in samples and swatches, or in finding a floor in precisely the right shade of ash gray. Those people were carting around long mental lists of things they’d rather be doing; like playing golf, sitting back and taking a nice nap, or watching paint dry. We know, we know – it’s hard to believe that there are people out there who are passionless over epoxy floors.
Upon seeing our wide collection of colors and learning about our almost limitless design options; each and every one of the people who came by found themselves imbued with the power and drive to piece together the final parts of a design scheme. It was not only functional, but representative of their personality and taste, and the look of their businesses.
The change was sudden yet significant. No longer were these people simple shoppers browsing products. They had become kids in a candy store, engaged in a frenzy of potential as they eagerly considered their options, each one more tantalizing than the last. You can join in the fun too! Just look at all these bright attractive colors on all thesebeautiful epoxy floors
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- Best flooring for indoor dog kennel businesses
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- the Hummingbird – good food and long lasting floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…
- An Old Downtown Post Office Repurposed
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What is the Health Department Looking for in Your Facility
- Putting it Together: How to Pick the Right Flooring Color for Your Business
- Time to Replace Your Floors? Ask Yourself…
- Review of an Everlast Epoxy floor that they installed themselves – 5 years later
- The Hidden Costs of Traditional Flooring
- Look Down: How to Spot a Pest Problem in YOUR Floors
- Everlast Floor®: Friend to the Environment
- College Dorms & Flooring Choices
- Dirty Paws? Not a Problem with Everlast Epoxy Floor