Restauranteur saves time & money
Milano’s Restaurant is situated in the lovely foothills of Mt. Baker in the small town of Glacier, WA. , a stone’s throw from the Mount Baker Ski Resort. Dinner at Milano’s is the ultimate stop after a day in the mountains. In spring and summer, you can dine al fresco with mountain views from the deck.
The food is inspired by many trips to Italy, visiting family in Northern Italy. All of the pasta and ravioli are made fresh in-house. The inventive sauces featuring local seafood and sausages are all cooked to order. And the deserts are not to be missed, especially the Tiramisu.
The wine list is on par with the food with over 25 Italian wines to choose from.
The food at Milano’s Restaurant is the result of a blend of Northern and Southern Italian cuisine.
Tom, the head chef, is largely self-taught, having spent only small amounts of time in other kitchens. His passion for food has brought Milano’s to the next level. And Jeannie, whose family has two restaurants and a large Agristurismo farm in the Valtellina valley of Northern Italy, has spent most of her life in the restaurant business. Her passion for Italian wines is shown in the extensive selection on the Milano’s wine list.
After spending six months with the family in the early 1980’s, Tom and Jeannie returned to Glacier to pursue the dream of owning their own restaurant, Milano’s Restaurant & Deli which opened in 1990.
After years of operation, Tom and Jeannie were in need of new flooring for their restaurant. They researched the many options available and settled on Everlast Floor by Everlast Epoxy Systems. Tom wrote us to say “Everlast Flooring was the perfect solution for my restaurant kitchen. A seamless floor including the 4 inches of cove base took care of the water issues we struggled with in the past. After very helpful installation tips from the Everlast staff over the phone, a friend and I installed the 750 square feet of floor in one day. After six months of our busiest season, we have an attractive and solid floor that still looks the way it did the day after installation. Considering the labor costs and the final product, the overall price was quite reasonable. Count me as a satisfied customer.”
If you’re ever in the Mt. Baker area, be sure to stop in and dine at Milano’s. Tom and Jeannie will ensure you have a pleasant experience and a delicious meal. Be sure to see their Everlast Floor – installed in 2007 and still looks like new.
Milano’s Restaurant is located at 9990 Mt. Baker Hwy, in Glacier WA. They are open Monday thru Friday from 9AM till 8:30 PM, and 9AM till 9PM on the weekend.
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance
- Epoxy floorings that optimize hygiene in a COVID-19 climate
- How Epoxy Flooring Can Raise Productivity for Industrial Settings
- Is Epoxy Flooring an Eco-Friendly Choice?
- Polished concrete vs epoxy floor systems
- Epoxy flooring for laboratories and cleanrooms
- Discover the advantages of fast-cure epoxy flooring
- Industries that benefit from epoxy resin for walls
- Eco-Friendly Flooring—A Sustainable Flooring System
- Top 5 Questions About Commercial Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Durable, safe, and attractive epoxy flooring for shopping malls
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions