A tour of Everlast Epoxy Flooring installed in a restaurant kitchen. The kitchen manager loves it because it is durable and doesn’t have stress cracks like other epoxy floors do. And it is easy to clean which eliminates the odors commonly found in commercial kitchens. His kitchen spells like “cooking food” and doesn’t have that foul floor smell.
He also likes the fact that it is slip resistant and the floor still looks like new like it did years ago when it was first installed.
- How epoxy flooring for shopping malls can help to attract more customers
- Why you should avoid vinyl composite tiles for commercial floors
- Why you should use epoxy flooring for hotel lobbies
- Choose the right epoxy flooring contractor
- Epoxy flooring for pet parlors
- Why Architects Love Everlast® Epoxy Floors for Offices
- Our Everlast® Epoxy floors are great—but don’t just take our word for it!
- Evaluating a new floor for a commercial kitchen
- Sanitary protection for floors in aging education facilities
- Why choose epoxy flooring for the home
- Common questions about industrial epoxy flooring
- How to choose the best brewery flooring
- How long does an epoxy floor last?
- Can I install an epoxy floor in colder weather?
- Community center flooring for social and recreational activities