Walking Tour of a Restaurant Kitchen’s Epoxy Flooring
A tour of Everlast Epoxy Flooring installed in a restaurant kitchen. The kitchen manager loves it because it is durable and doesn’t have stress cracks like other epoxy floors do. And it is easy to clean which eliminates the odors commonly found in commercial kitchens. His kitchen spells like “cooking food” and doesn’t have that foul floor smell.
He also likes the fact that it is slip resistant and the floor still looks like new like it did years ago when it was first installed.
For a fast online price quote, or to find a dealer near you, fill out the short form below.
Click here to choose a color.
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance
- Epoxy floorings that optimize hygiene in a COVID-19 climate
- How Epoxy Flooring Can Raise Productivity for Industrial Settings
- Is Epoxy Flooring an Eco-Friendly Choice?
- Polished concrete vs epoxy floor systems
- Epoxy flooring for laboratories and cleanrooms
- Discover the advantages of fast-cure epoxy flooring
- Industries that benefit from epoxy resin for walls
- Eco-Friendly Flooring—A Sustainable Flooring System
- Top 5 Questions About Commercial Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Durable, safe, and attractive epoxy flooring for shopping malls
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels