Walking Tour of a Restaurant Kitchen’s Epoxy Flooring
A tour of Everlast Epoxy Flooring installed in a restaurant kitchen. The kitchen manager loves it because it is durable and doesn’t have stress cracks like other epoxy floors do. And it is easy to clean which eliminates the odors commonly found in commercial kitchens. His kitchen spells like “cooking food” and doesn’t have that foul floor smell.
He also likes the fact that it is slip resistant and the floor still looks like new like it did years ago when it was first installed.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens