Non-Slip Safety Epoxy Flooring
Everlast Floor has a textured finish. It is made with small natural marble stones. In some applications, such as in a commercial kitchen, an additional grit is added to the glaze coat giving it added slip resistance. Different applications require different levels of slip-resistance.
Everlast Epoxy Flooring has a textured finish that creates a slip-resistant flooring. It has a coarse, pebbled, ribbed, but non-abrasive surface. In areas which will not be constantly wet, no additional grit is needed.
When installing Everlast Floor in frequently wet areas, we offer an aluminum oxide grit to blend into the glaze coat to give the floor a sandpaper like finish. This gives excellent slip and fall protection, even under wet conditions.
Restaurant and foodservice floors are often coated in grease and oil, making them prone to slip and fall accidents. Adding our non-slip additive in the walking areas will create a safe workplace.
In your hurry to get a new floor installed, don’t “slip up” and get stuck with the wrong floor.
I’m sure that you well know that a slip can really pack a wallop on your cash flow. The medical costs and lost business due to injured employees can add up.
We will be glad to answer any other questions you may have regarding Everlast Floor. Hurry and call us at (800) 708-9870 to get your new floor or for more information on Everlast Floor, visit http://www.everlastepoxy.com/
- Why our solvent-free, sustainable floors are better for the environment
- Ensure a lifetime of resilience with Everlast’s flooring warranties and care plan
- What to consider when choosing laundry room flooring
- Choosing the best commercial restroom floor
- Top 5 questions about commercial kitchen flooring installation
- Child-friendly flooring for kindergarten and daycare centers
- The easy way to maintain an epoxy floor
- Prevent mold with Natural Stone by Everlast® Epoxy
- How the right rental property flooring can maximize rental income
- Specialist flooring for the fast-food industry
- Epoxy Quartz Flooring versus Everlast® Epoxy
- How to choose flooring for educational facilities
- How to choose the right flooring for the dairy industry
- High-performance resin floors for police stations
- Why facility managers should choose easy maintenance epoxy flooring