Non-Slip Safety Epoxy Flooring
Everlast Floor has a textured finish. It is made with small natural marble stones. In some applications, such as in a commercial kitchen, an additional grit is added to the glaze coat giving it added slip resistance. Different applications require different levels of slip-resistance.
Everlast Epoxy Flooring has a textured finish that creates a slip-resistant flooring. It has a coarse, pebbled, ribbed, but non-abrasive surface. In areas which will not be constantly wet, no additional grit is needed.
When installing Everlast Floor in frequently wet areas, we offer an aluminum oxide grit to blend into the glaze coat to give the floor a sandpaper like finish. This gives excellent slip and fall protection, even under wet conditions.
Restaurant and foodservice floors are often coated in grease and oil, making them prone to slip and fall accidents. Adding our non-slip additive in the walking areas will create a safe workplace.
In your hurry to get a new floor installed, don’t “slip up” and get stuck with the wrong floor.
I’m sure that you well know that a slip can really pack a wallop on your cash flow. The medical costs and lost business due to injured employees can add up.
We will be glad to answer any other questions you may have regarding Everlast Floor. Hurry and call us at (800) 708-9870 to get your new floor or for more information on Everlast Floor, visit http://www.everlastepoxy.com/
- Flooring solutions for sports stadiums and concert arenas
- How to choose the right flooring for the dairy industry
- High-performance resin floors for police stations
- Why facility managers should choose easy maintenance epoxy flooring
- Choosing the best data center flooring option
- Benefits of epoxy flooring for the pharmaceutical industry
- Kennel Floor Paint Vs Epoxy Floors for Veterinary Clinics
- Cost savings of installing epoxy flooring
- Is your food processing facility flooring USDA compliant?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for a spa hotel
- Reduce the risk of costly flood damage with nonporous epoxy flooring
- High-performance resin flooring for the aviation industry
- How fast-cure epoxy flooring can benefit different industries
- Safe epoxy flooring for steps and stairs
- Epoxy flooring for high-traffic pedestrian areas