Non-Slip Safety Epoxy Flooring
Everlast Floor has a textured finish. It is made with small natural marble stones. In some applications, such as in a commercial kitchen, an additional grit is added to the glaze coat giving it added slip resistance. Different applications require different levels of slip-resistance.
Everlast Epoxy Flooring has a textured finish that creates a slip-resistant flooring. It has a coarse, pebbled, ribbed, but non-abrasive surface. In areas which will not be constantly wet, no additional grit is needed.
When installing Everlast Floor in frequently wet areas, we offer an aluminum oxide grit to blend into the glaze coat to give the floor a sandpaper like finish. This gives excellent slip and fall protection, even under wet conditions.
Restaurant and foodservice floors are often coated in grease and oil, making them prone to slip and fall accidents. Adding our non-slip additive in the walking areas will create a safe workplace.
In your hurry to get a new floor installed, don’t “slip up” and get stuck with the wrong floor.
I’m sure that you well know that a slip can really pack a wallop on your cash flow. The medical costs and lost business due to injured employees can add up.
We will be glad to answer any other questions you may have regarding Everlast Floor. Hurry and call us at (800) 708-9870 to get your new floor or for more information on Everlast Floor, visit http://www.everlastepoxy.com/
- Why install epoxy flooring for emergency rooms.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor