Non-Slip Safety Epoxy Flooring
Everlast Floor has a textured finish. It is made with small natural marble stones. In some applications, such as in a commercial kitchen, an additional grit is added to the glaze coat giving it added slip resistance. Different applications require different levels of slip-resistance.
Everlast Epoxy Flooring has a textured finish that creates a slip-resistant flooring. It has a coarse, pebbled, ribbed, but non-abrasive surface. In areas which will not be constantly wet, no additional grit is needed.
When installing Everlast Floor in frequently wet areas, we offer an aluminum oxide grit to blend into the glaze coat to give the floor a sandpaper like finish. This gives excellent slip and fall protection, even under wet conditions.
Restaurant and foodservice floors are often coated in grease and oil, making them prone to slip and fall accidents. Adding our non-slip additive in the walking areas will create a safe workplace.
In your hurry to get a new floor installed, don’t “slip up” and get stuck with the wrong floor.
I’m sure that you well know that a slip can really pack a wallop on your cash flow. The medical costs and lost business due to injured employees can add up.
We will be glad to answer any other questions you may have regarding Everlast Floor. Hurry and call us at (800) 708-9870 to get your new floor or for more information on Everlast Floor, visit http://www.everlastepoxy.com/
- How long does an epoxy floor last?
- Can I install an epoxy floor in colder weather?
- Community center flooring for social and recreational activities
- Why has my floor failed?
- Why you shouldn’t use cementitious urethane flooring in commercial kitchens
- Go green with ecofriendly commercial flooring
- Why Silicone-Epoxy Hybrid Floors Are a Bad Idea
- How anti-slip flooring can help make the workplace safer
- Food-grade flooring for your commercial food production centers
- Durable epoxy flooring for condo garages
- Make a splash with Everlast® Outdoor Tough flooring for waterparks
- Why install epoxy flooring for emergency rooms.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments