Non-Slip Safety Epoxy Flooring
Everlast Floor has a textured finish. It is made with small natural marble stones. In some applications, such as in a commercial kitchen, an additional grit is added to the glaze coat giving it added slip resistance. Different applications require different levels of slip-resistance.
Everlast Epoxy Flooring has a textured finish that creates a slip-resistant flooring. It has a coarse, pebbled, ribbed, but non-abrasive surface. In areas which will not be constantly wet, no additional grit is needed.
When installing Everlast Floor in frequently wet areas, we offer an aluminum oxide grit to blend into the glaze coat to give the floor a sandpaper like finish. This gives excellent slip and fall protection, even under wet conditions.
Restaurant and foodservice floors are often coated in grease and oil, making them prone to slip and fall accidents. Adding our non-slip additive in the walking areas will create a safe workplace.
In your hurry to get a new floor installed, don’t “slip up” and get stuck with the wrong floor.
I’m sure that you well know that a slip can really pack a wallop on your cash flow. The medical costs and lost business due to injured employees can add up.
We will be glad to answer any other questions you may have regarding Everlast Floor. Hurry and call us at (800) 708-9870 to get your new floor or for more information on Everlast Floor, visit http://www.everlastepoxy.com/
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots
- Why choose epoxy flooring for fulfilment centers?
- Reasons why you have a failed flooring system – why has my floor failed?
- Eliminate bad odors – install epoxy flooring for gyms
- Sanitary epoxy flooring for dental surgeries
- Protect your flooring in all weather conditions & temperatures
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance