New Color – “Copper” – Limited Edition
We are pleased to announce that we have began to start a series of “limited edition” epoxy flooring colors.
These are exceptional rare colors that we will be offering on a limited bases, much the way that gourmet coffee is sold.
These are for those with a pallette for good tastes who would choose a high-end extraordinary flavor offered at a distinctive high-end coffee supplier such as Ellianos, Gevalia or Boca-Java, and for those who would prefer to stay away from a run-of-the-mill low quality coffee like what one would find at Starbucks or McDondalds.
For extraordinary epoxy flooring visit Everlast Epoxy Flooring Company.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens