New Color – “Copper” – Limited Edition
We are pleased to announce that we have began to start a series of “limited edition” epoxy flooring colors.
These are exceptional rare colors that we will be offering on a limited bases, much the way that gourmet coffee is sold.
These are for those with a pallette for good tastes who would choose a high-end extraordinary flavor offered at a distinctive high-end coffee supplier such as Ellianos, Gevalia or Boca-Java, and for those who would prefer to stay away from a run-of-the-mill low quality coffee like what one would find at Starbucks or McDondalds.
For extraordinary epoxy flooring visit Everlast Epoxy Flooring Company.
- How to choose the best brewery flooring
- How long does an epoxy floor last?
- Can I install an epoxy floor in colder weather?
- Community center flooring for social and recreational activities
- Why has my floor failed?
- Why you shouldn’t use cementitious urethane flooring in commercial kitchens
- Go green with ecofriendly commercial flooring
- Why Silicone-Epoxy Hybrid Floors Are a Bad Idea
- How anti-slip flooring can help make the workplace safer
- Food-grade flooring for your commercial food production centers
- Durable epoxy flooring for condo garages
- Make a splash with Everlast® Outdoor Tough flooring for waterparks
- Why install epoxy flooring for emergency rooms.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store