New Color – “Copper” – Limited Edition
We are pleased to announce that we have began to start a series of “limited edition” epoxy flooring colors.
These are exceptional rare colors that we will be offering on a limited bases, much the way that gourmet coffee is sold.
These are for those with a pallette for good tastes who would choose a high-end extraordinary flavor offered at a distinctive high-end coffee supplier such as Ellianos, Gevalia or Boca-Java, and for those who would prefer to stay away from a run-of-the-mill low quality coffee like what one would find at Starbucks or McDondalds.
For extraordinary epoxy flooring visit Everlast Epoxy Flooring Company.
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance
- Epoxy floorings that optimize hygiene in a COVID-19 climate
- How Epoxy Flooring Can Raise Productivity for Industrial Settings
- Is Epoxy Flooring an Eco-Friendly Choice?
- Polished concrete vs epoxy floor systems
- Epoxy flooring for laboratories and cleanrooms
- Discover the advantages of fast-cure epoxy flooring
- Industries that benefit from epoxy resin for walls
- Eco-Friendly Flooring—A Sustainable Flooring System
- Top 5 Questions About Commercial Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Durable, safe, and attractive epoxy flooring for shopping malls
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions