The Hallways Were Bustling at River Creek Medical Center, But Heavy Foot Traffic on Their Flooring Damped the Excitement
Before the problem with their flooring from all the heavy foot traffic, if you had asked the management at River Creek Medical Center what the most rewarding aspect of their business is, they would say, without hesitation, that it’s the ability to work with and help so many people each and every day.
There are consequences to dealing with so many people, though.
You see, their halls are always bustling with activity – and we’re not just talking foot traffic here either, oh no. There are wheelchairs, and crutches, and stretchers to contend with as well, and over the years they’ve all come together to leave large marks on the medical center’s vinyl floors.
At first, management figured that they could just cover the worst parts up with some fancy area rugs, which worked about as well as applying a bandage to a wound that requires stitches. Suffice it to say, the damage still bled through and their efforts only made it painfully obvious that something was amiss.
There were talks about renovations, sure, but the immediate cost of a few extra rugs just seemed so much more manageable than what they were being quoted by local flooring companies. In the end, they convinced themselves not to worry. Besides, they dealt in medicine, not interior design; what did it matter, really, if their floors were a little less than beautiful?
A year later, their renovation budget is now twice in the hole thanks to the cost of the rugs. Staff and patients often share whispered stories of what exists beneath them, and it’s a passing joke that if the floor gets any worse they might just find themselves tripping over holes of a different breed.
Fortunately for them, they found Everlast Floor, a seamless flooring for heavy foot traffic. And it has many attractive colors available. For more information, see www.everlastepoxy.com
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots
- Why choose epoxy flooring for fulfilment centers?
- Reasons why you have a failed flooring system – why has my floor failed?
- Eliminate bad odors – install epoxy flooring for gyms
- Sanitary epoxy flooring for dental surgeries
- Protect your flooring in all weather conditions & temperatures
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance