The Hallways Were Bustling at River Creek Medical Center, But Heavy Foot Traffic on Their Flooring Damped the Excitement
Before the problem with their flooring from all the heavy foot traffic, if you had asked the management at River Creek Medical Center what the most rewarding aspect of their business is, they would say, without hesitation, that it’s the ability to work with and help so many people each and every day.
There are consequences to dealing with so many people, though.
You see, their halls are always bustling with activity – and we’re not just talking foot traffic here either, oh no. There are wheelchairs, and crutches, and stretchers to contend with as well, and over the years they’ve all come together to leave large marks on the medical center’s vinyl floors.
At first, management figured that they could just cover the worst parts up with some fancy area rugs, which worked about as well as applying a bandage to a wound that requires stitches. Suffice it to say, the damage still bled through and their efforts only made it painfully obvious that something was amiss.
There were talks about renovations, sure, but the immediate cost of a few extra rugs just seemed so much more manageable than what they were being quoted by local flooring companies. In the end, they convinced themselves not to worry. Besides, they dealt in medicine, not interior design; what did it matter, really, if their floors were a little less than beautiful?
A year later, their renovation budget is now twice in the hole thanks to the cost of the rugs. Staff and patients often share whispered stories of what exists beneath them, and it’s a passing joke that if the floor gets any worse they might just find themselves tripping over holes of a different breed.
Fortunately for them, they found Everlast Floor, a seamless flooring for heavy foot traffic. And it has many attractive colors available. For more information, see www.everlastepoxy.com
- Why our solvent-free, sustainable floors are better for the environment
- Ensure a lifetime of resilience with Everlast’s flooring warranties and care plan
- What to consider when choosing laundry room flooring
- Choosing the best commercial restroom floor
- Top 5 questions about commercial kitchen flooring installation
- Child-friendly flooring for kindergarten and daycare centers
- The easy way to maintain an epoxy floor
- Prevent mold with Natural Stone by Everlast® Epoxy
- How the right rental property flooring can maximize rental income
- Specialist flooring for the fast-food industry
- Epoxy Quartz Flooring versus Everlast® Epoxy
- How to choose flooring for educational facilities
- How to choose the right flooring for the dairy industry
- High-performance resin floors for police stations
- Why facility managers should choose easy maintenance epoxy flooring