Is Your Public Restroom Floor up to Snuff in These Areas?
Your public restroom is a reflection on your business. And not treating it like one can result in damage to your company’s reputation–and even its bottom line.
Here’s a short list of things your customers (and staff) don’t want to worry about when using your restroom facility–along with ways that Everlast Epoxy Flooring helps you prevent them.
Germs: Public bathrooms are hotbeds for microbes and bacteria that thrive in moist environments. Most people have the perception that public restrooms aren’t “safe.”
Fact: Everlast Epoxy Flooring contains an EPA-approved ingredient that makes it resistant to microbes.
Smells: Many bathroom flooring options give off lingering smells from regular restroom use. Not only are these unpleasant, they’re also a health hazard.
Fact: Everlast Epoxy Floors are seamless and non-porous, as well as easy to clean. So they won’t harbor foul smells.
Cleanliness: Public restroom floors can be notoriously difficult to keep clean. That’s because they are applied in layers, leaving tiny crevices for dirt, grime and germs to hide out.
Fact: Everlast Epoxy Flooring is poured in one single layer, and finished off with a glaze for ultimate cleanability leaving no room for dirt or bacteria. Regular cleaning is all that’s needed to keep it impeccable at all times.
Environmental friendliness: Being eco-friendly and using sustainable materials and practices has never been more important to a company’s reputation.
Fact: Everlast Epoxy Flooring is made up of natural stones and organic resins, and contains zero solvents, putting us as the forefront of environmentally friendly flooring options.
When it comes to your public restroom flooring, there’s more to it than meets the eye.
Neglecting this important area of your business can result in decreased sales, high employee turnover, or even a potentially damaging lawsuit.
Choosing Everlast Epoxy Flooring attacks these problems at the source, mitigating your risk and ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
- Sanitary, slip-resistant epoxy flooring for swimming pools
- Why The Color Of Your Epoxy Floor Is Important
- Hygienic, durable epoxy flooring for veterinary practices
- Durable, long-lasting epoxy flooring for public restrooms
- Durable Epoxy Flooring for Daycare Centers & Kindergarten
- Why facility managers choose epoxy flooring for correctional facilities
- Why Epoxy Flooring is Ideal for High-Traffic Areas
- How epoxy flooring can minimize the spread of bacteria in hospitals
- Why the Automotive Industry Loves Epoxy Flooring
- The Benefits of Epoxy Flooring in Commercial Kitchens
- As We Fight COVID-19 In America, Let's Not Neglect Our Neighbors In Underdeveloped Countries
- How To Install Decorative Natural Stone Outdoor Flooring
- The Sad Reality Of Commercial Kitchen Abuse
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What Are the Most Durable Commercial Flooring Options?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Why Floors Fail: An In-Depth Look Into Common Reasons Many Commercial Flooring Systems Fail After Only A Few Years