Is Your Public Restroom Floor up to Snuff in These Areas?
Your public restroom is a reflection on your business. And not treating it like one can result in damage to your company’s reputation–and even its bottom line.
Here’s a short list of things your customers (and staff) don’t want to worry about when using your restroom facility–along with ways that Everlast Epoxy Flooring helps you prevent them.
Germs: Public bathrooms are hotbeds for microbes and bacteria that thrive in moist environments. Most people have the perception that public restrooms aren’t “safe.”
Fact: Everlast Epoxy Flooring contains an EPA-approved ingredient that makes it resistant to microbes.
Smells: Many bathroom flooring options give off lingering smells from regular restroom use. Not only are these unpleasant, they’re also a health hazard.
Fact: Everlast Epoxy Floors are seamless and non-porous, as well as easy to clean. So they won’t harbor foul smells.
Cleanliness: Public restroom floors can be notoriously difficult to keep clean. That’s because they are applied in layers, leaving tiny crevices for dirt, grime and germs to hide out.
Fact: Everlast Epoxy Flooring is poured in one single layer, and finished off with a glaze for ultimate cleanability leaving no room for dirt or bacteria. Regular cleaning is all that’s needed to keep it impeccable at all times.
Environmental friendliness: Being eco-friendly and using sustainable materials and practices has never been more important to a company’s reputation.
Fact: Everlast Epoxy Flooring is made up of natural stones and organic resins, and contains zero solvents, putting us as the forefront of environmentally friendly flooring options.
When it comes to your public restroom flooring, there’s more to it than meets the eye.
Neglecting this important area of your business can result in decreased sales, high employee turnover, or even a potentially damaging lawsuit.
Choosing Everlast Epoxy Flooring attacks these problems at the source, mitigating your risk and ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
- How long does an epoxy floor last?
- Can I install an epoxy floor in colder weather?
- Community center flooring for social and recreational activities
- Why has my floor failed?
- Why you shouldn’t use cementitious urethane flooring in commercial kitchens
- Go green with ecofriendly commercial flooring
- Why Silicone-Epoxy Hybrid Floors Are a Bad Idea
- How anti-slip flooring can help make the workplace safer
- Food-grade flooring for your commercial food production centers
- Durable epoxy flooring for condo garages
- Make a splash with Everlast® Outdoor Tough flooring for waterparks
- Why install epoxy flooring for emergency rooms.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments