How Bob’s Diner Fixed Their Dirty Problem with Everlast Epoxy Flooring
It used to be that the kitchen floor at Bob’s Diner was a mess of cracks and stains and worn-down patches that were extra hard to clean. Nobody was more aware of this than the janitorial staff, who ended up spending hours ensuring that the floors were dirt-free and hygienic. As for being attractive, well … they weren’t miracle workers, let’s just leave it at that.
When the owners decided that their dire floor situation needed to be fixed, they went with Everlast Epoxy flooring. Now, cleaning takes a scant fraction of the time it used to, and the cleaning staff is left looking for stubborn stains and stuck-on goop where none exist.
If your floors are hard to clean, check out your solution at www.everlastepoxy.com
- How epoxy flooring for shopping malls can help to attract more customers
- Why you should avoid vinyl composite tiles for commercial floors
- Why you should use epoxy flooring for hotel lobbies
- Choose the right epoxy flooring contractor
- Epoxy flooring for pet parlors
- Why Architects Love Everlast® Epoxy Floors for Offices
- Our Everlast® Epoxy floors are great—but don’t just take our word for it!
- Evaluating a new floor for a commercial kitchen
- Sanitary protection for floors in aging education facilities
- Why choose epoxy flooring for the home
- Common questions about industrial epoxy flooring
- How to choose the best brewery flooring
- How long does an epoxy floor last?
- Can I install an epoxy floor in colder weather?
- Community center flooring for social and recreational activities