How Bob’s Diner Fixed Their Dirty Problem with Everlast Epoxy Flooring
It used to be that the kitchen floor at Bob’s Diner was a mess of cracks and stains and worn-down patches that were extra hard to clean. Nobody was more aware of this than the janitorial staff, who ended up spending hours ensuring that the floors were dirt-free and hygienic. As for being attractive, well … they weren’t miracle workers, let’s just leave it at that.
When the owners decided that their dire floor situation needed to be fixed, they went with Everlast Epoxy flooring. Now, cleaning takes a scant fraction of the time it used to, and the cleaning staff is left looking for stubborn stains and stuck-on goop where none exist.
If your floors are hard to clean, check out your solution at www.everlastepoxy.com
- the Hummingbird – good food and long lasting floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…
- An Old Downtown Post Office Repurposed
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring What is the Health Department Looking for in Your Facility
- Putting it Together: How to Pick the Right Flooring Color for Your Business