How Bob’s Diner Fixed Their Dirty Problem with Everlast Epoxy Flooring
It used to be that the kitchen floor at Bob’s Diner was a mess of cracks and stains and worn-down patches that were extra hard to clean. Nobody was more aware of this than the janitorial staff, who ended up spending hours ensuring that the floors were dirt-free and hygienic. As for being attractive, well … they weren’t miracle workers, let’s just leave it at that.
When the owners decided that their dire floor situation needed to be fixed, they went with Everlast Epoxy flooring. Now, cleaning takes a scant fraction of the time it used to, and the cleaning staff is left looking for stubborn stains and stuck-on goop where none exist.
If your floors are hard to clean, check out your solution at www.everlastepoxy.com
- Prevent mold with Natural Stone by Everlast® Epoxy
- How the right rental property flooring can maximize rental income
- Specialist flooring for the fast-food industry
- Epoxy Quartz Flooring versus Everlast® Epoxy
- How to choose flooring for educational facilities
- How to choose the right flooring for the dairy industry
- High-performance resin floors for police stations
- Why facility managers should choose easy maintenance epoxy flooring
- Choosing the best data center flooring option
- Benefits of epoxy flooring for the pharmaceutical industry
- Kennel Floor Paint Vs Epoxy Floors for Veterinary Clinics
- Cost savings of installing epoxy flooring
- Is your food processing facility flooring USDA compliant?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for a spa hotel
- Reduce the risk of costly flood damage with nonporous epoxy flooring