How Bob’s Diner Fixed Their Dirty Problem with Everlast Epoxy Flooring
It used to be that the kitchen floor at Bob’s Diner was a mess of cracks and stains and worn-down patches that were extra hard to clean. Nobody was more aware of this than the janitorial staff, who ended up spending hours ensuring that the floors were dirt-free and hygienic. As for being attractive, well … they weren’t miracle workers, let’s just leave it at that.
When the owners decided that their dire floor situation needed to be fixed, they went with Everlast Epoxy flooring. Now, cleaning takes a scant fraction of the time it used to, and the cleaning staff is left looking for stubborn stains and stuck-on goop where none exist.
If your floors are hard to clean, check out your solution at www.everlastepoxy.com
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots
- Why choose epoxy flooring for fulfilment centers?
- Reasons why you have a failed flooring system – why has my floor failed?
- Eliminate bad odors – install epoxy flooring for gyms
- Sanitary epoxy flooring for dental surgeries
- Protect your flooring in all weather conditions & temperatures
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance
- Epoxy floorings that optimize hygiene in a COVID-19 climate