How Bob’s Diner Fixed Their Dirty Problem with Everlast Epoxy Flooring
It used to be that the kitchen floor at Bob’s Diner was a mess of cracks and stains and worn-down patches that were extra hard to clean. Nobody was more aware of this than the janitorial staff, who ended up spending hours ensuring that the floors were dirt-free and hygienic. As for being attractive, well … they weren’t miracle workers, let’s just leave it at that.
When the owners decided that their dire floor situation needed to be fixed, they went with Everlast Epoxy flooring. Now, cleaning takes a scant fraction of the time it used to, and the cleaning staff is left looking for stubborn stains and stuck-on goop where none exist.
If your floors are hard to clean, check out your solution at www.everlastepoxy.com
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots