(If there were a) Gorgeous Kitchens Magazine (It would) Showcase Everlast Epoxy Flooring
When the staff at Italian Joe’s restaurant heard that Gorgeous Kitchens Magazine was interested in running a seven page piece on their kitchen, they couldn’t wait to show it off: the stainless steel cookware, the freshly painted walls, the brick splashes, the elegant lighting, everything.
Yet when all the magazine could focus on was the smoothness, the cleanness, and the seamlessness of the beautiful Everlast Epoxy flooring beneath all that top-of-the line equipment, those same staff members found that they had never felt more proud of their restaurant.
Between food spills, heat, and massive traffic, commercial kitchen floors have it rough. But that’s never to say it’s all right for them to look rough. And if you can take yours from being purely functional to having form and flair too, well, that’s truly something of magazine-worthy beauty.
If you have a real restaurant, and want a floor that stays beautiful enough to be featured in a real magazine, then you need Everlast Epoxy flooring available at www.everlastepoxy.com
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots