(If there were a) Gorgeous Kitchens Magazine (It would) Showcase Everlast Epoxy Flooring
When the staff at Italian Joe’s restaurant heard that Gorgeous Kitchens Magazine was interested in running a seven page piece on their kitchen, they couldn’t wait to show it off: the stainless steel cookware, the freshly painted walls, the brick splashes, the elegant lighting, everything.
Yet when all the magazine could focus on was the smoothness, the cleanness, and the seamlessness of the beautiful Everlast Epoxy flooring beneath all that top-of-the line equipment, those same staff members found that they had never felt more proud of their restaurant.
Between food spills, heat, and massive traffic, commercial kitchen floors have it rough. But that’s never to say it’s all right for them to look rough. And if you can take yours from being purely functional to having form and flair too, well, that’s truly something of magazine-worthy beauty.
If you have a real restaurant, and want a floor that stays beautiful enough to be featured in a real magazine, then you need Everlast Epoxy flooring available at www.everlastepoxy.com
- Prevent mold with Natural Stone by Everlast® Epoxy
- How the right rental property flooring can maximize rental income
- Specialist flooring for the fast-food industry
- Epoxy Quartz Flooring versus Everlast® Epoxy
- How to choose flooring for educational facilities
- How to choose the right flooring for the dairy industry
- High-performance resin floors for police stations
- Why facility managers should choose easy maintenance epoxy flooring
- Choosing the best data center flooring option
- Benefits of epoxy flooring for the pharmaceutical industry
- Kennel Floor Paint Vs Epoxy Floors for Veterinary Clinics
- Cost savings of installing epoxy flooring
- Is your food processing facility flooring USDA compliant?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for a spa hotel
- Reduce the risk of costly flood damage with nonporous epoxy flooring