The Hummingbird – Good Food And Long Lasting Floor
Caution, watching this video might make you hungry…
If so, you might need to head over to the Hummingbird in FairfaxCA
Fairfax, California staple the Hummingbird has been serving up New Orleans-style breakfast and lunch for more than eight years. With a loyal fan base of eaters and locals who keep coming back for more. Run by owner Michelle Elmore and her son, manager Jack Riggs. This mouth-watering eatery is constantly cooking up delicious faves. Such as eggs benedict, huevos rancheros and French beignets in the morning, and jam-packed shrimp, chicken and oyster po’ boys in the afternoon. “We have a southern charm, as people say,” explains Jack, “and I really like to take care of people and make them feel like they’re home. I think people really enjoy that.”
With the constant influx of daily diners and the often-messy meals coming out of the kitchen. It was clear the Hummingbird needed a simple, reliable flooring solution to withstand the test of time and foot traffic. That’s why, at launch, they chose Everlast Epoxy. “We did not have any other experience with any other restaurant kitchen flooring companies,” Jack says, “but had a fantastic experience with Everlast Epoxy and working with them.”
From day one, their Everlast floors have been “super easy to clean and maintain and take care of,” he adds. “If I had to do it all over again, I would use Everlast Epoxy.”
To new restaurateurs and businesses looking to grow and expand, Jack recommends these comprehensive flooring solutions. “Up and coming restaurant owners or people looking to open a restaurant up,” he explains, “I would highly recommend using the Everlast Epoxy floors,” citing their durability, stability and easy cleaning — all critical attributes in a restaurant kitchen floor.
If you also want to have a good floor in 8 years from now, see Everlast Floor
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens