The Hummingbird – Good Food And Long Lasting Floor
Caution, watching this video might make you hungry…
If so, you might need to head over to the Hummingbird in FairfaxCA
Fairfax, California staple the Hummingbird has been serving up New Orleans-style breakfast and lunch for more than eight years. With a loyal fan base of eaters and locals who keep coming back for more. Run by owner Michelle Elmore and her son, manager Jack Riggs. This mouth-watering eatery is constantly cooking up delicious faves. Such as eggs benedict, huevos rancheros and French beignets in the morning, and jam-packed shrimp, chicken and oyster po’ boys in the afternoon. “We have a southern charm, as people say,” explains Jack, “and I really like to take care of people and make them feel like they’re home. I think people really enjoy that.”
With the constant influx of daily diners and the often-messy meals coming out of the kitchen. It was clear the Hummingbird needed a simple, reliable flooring solution to withstand the test of time and foot traffic. That’s why, at launch, they chose Everlast Epoxy. “We did not have any other experience with any other restaurant kitchen flooring companies,” Jack says, “but had a fantastic experience with Everlast Epoxy and working with them.”
From day one, their Everlast floors have been “super easy to clean and maintain and take care of,” he adds. “If I had to do it all over again, I would use Everlast Epoxy.”
To new restaurateurs and businesses looking to grow and expand, Jack recommends these comprehensive flooring solutions. “Up and coming restaurant owners or people looking to open a restaurant up,” he explains, “I would highly recommend using the Everlast Epoxy floors,” citing their durability, stability and easy cleaning — all critical attributes in a restaurant kitchen floor.
If you also want to have a good floor in 8 years from now, see Everlast Floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots
- Why choose epoxy flooring for fulfilment centers?
- Reasons why you have a failed flooring system – why has my floor failed?
- Eliminate bad odors – install epoxy flooring for gyms
- Sanitary epoxy flooring for dental surgeries
- Protect your flooring in all weather conditions & temperatures
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance