Review of an Everlast Epoxy floor that they installed themselves – 5 years later
After 5 years of having Everlast Floor installed, we asked Brian Roy with SIM International how their flooring was holding up. He told us that it: 1. 5 years on, no wear and tear, and he doesn’t think they’ll ever have to replace it 2. is easy to clean 3. They installed it themselves (challenging, but doable) 4. Slip-resistant He also remembered that there was lots of colors to choose from.
Get yours at https://www.everlastepoxy.com
- the Hummingbird – good food and long lasting floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…
- An Old Downtown Post Office Repurposed
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring What is the Health Department Looking for in Your Facility
- Putting it Together: How to Pick the Right Flooring Color for Your Business