Review Of An Everlast Epoxy Floor That They Installed Themselves – 5 Years Later
Everlast Epoxy Floor
5 years after the Everlast Epoxy floor was installed. We asked Brian Roy with SIM International how their flooring was holding up. He told us that it:
- 5 years on, no wear and tear, and also he doesn’t think they’ll ever have to replace it
- Is easy to clean
- They installed it themselves (challenging, but doable)
- Slip-resistant, He also remembered that there was lots of colors to choose from.
Everlast® Epoxy Floor can be installed by a flooring contractor or a motivated do-it-yourselfer who can use a finish trowel. As well as no special equipment needed. Tools required are finish trowels and a 1/2 horse mixing drill. Call us at (800) 708-9870 to request detailed instructions. Professional epoxy flooring installation services are also available through our network of dealers located throughout the continental USA.
Get yours at https://www.everlastepoxy.com
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens