Review Of An Everlast Epoxy Floor That They Installed Themselves – 5 Years Later
Everlast Epoxy Floor
5 years after the Everlast Epoxy floor was installed. We asked Brian Roy with SIM International how their flooring was holding up. He told us that it:
- 5 years on, no wear and tear, and also he doesn’t think they’ll ever have to replace it
- Is easy to clean
- They installed it themselves (challenging, but doable)
- Slip-resistant, He also remembered that there was lots of colors to choose from.
Everlast® Epoxy Floor can be installed by a flooring contractor or a motivated do-it-yourselfer who can use a finish trowel. As well as no special equipment needed. Tools required are finish trowels and a 1/2 horse mixing drill. Call us at (800) 708-9870 to request detailed instructions. Professional epoxy flooring installation services are also available through our network of dealers located throughout the continental USA.
Get yours at https://www.everlastepoxy.com
- How to choose the best brewery flooring
- How long does an epoxy floor last?
- Can I install an epoxy floor in colder weather?
- Community center flooring for social and recreational activities
- Why has my floor failed?
- Why you shouldn’t use cementitious urethane flooring in commercial kitchens
- Go green with ecofriendly commercial flooring
- Why Silicone-Epoxy Hybrid Floors Are a Bad Idea
- How anti-slip flooring can help make the workplace safer
- Food-grade flooring for your commercial food production centers
- Durable epoxy flooring for condo garages
- Make a splash with Everlast® Outdoor Tough flooring for waterparks
- Why install epoxy flooring for emergency rooms.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store