Review Of An Everlast Epoxy Floor That They Installed Themselves – 5 Years Later
Everlast Epoxy Floor
5 years after the Everlast Epoxy floor was installed. We asked Brian Roy with SIM International how their flooring was holding up. He told us that it:
- 5 years on, no wear and tear, and also he doesn’t think they’ll ever have to replace it
- Is easy to clean
- They installed it themselves (challenging, but doable)
- Slip-resistant, He also remembered that there was lots of colors to choose from.
Everlast® Epoxy Floor can be installed by a flooring contractor or a motivated do-it-yourselfer who can use a finish trowel. As well as no special equipment needed. Tools required are finish trowels and a 1/2 horse mixing drill. Call us at (800) 708-9870 to request detailed instructions. Professional epoxy flooring installation services are also available through our network of dealers located throughout the continental USA.
Get yours at https://www.everlastepoxy.com
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots
- Why choose epoxy flooring for fulfilment centers?
- Reasons why you have a failed flooring system – why has my floor failed?
- Eliminate bad odors – install epoxy flooring for gyms
- Sanitary epoxy flooring for dental surgeries
- Protect your flooring in all weather conditions & temperatures
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance