“Easy Does It” Rental Facility Epoxy Flooring
The fact is, as a successful landlord, you need to maximize the marketability and appeal of your property while minimizing your labor and costly materials.
Sometimes you find a building or renovation product you know will do the best job in your rental property, but it’s too expensive. Sometimes you find the best product, at the right price, but it’s just not that attractive. And sometimes it’s the best product at the right cost and looks great but it’s just too hard to work with or install.
And then there’s Everlast Epoxy Flooring. We’ve got you covered. We’re strong and durable no matter how many tenants with kids and pets and toys and years of activity.
Everlast’s Epoxy Floor is low maintenance and offers a huge cost savings – pour us once and use us forever – and with more than 40 stylish colors to choose from, we’re very good-looking. And, finally, everlast epoxy flooring is easy to install and ready for traffic almost immediately!
Everlast Epoxy Floor coating is an easy install for either your own flooring contractor or one of the certified flooring installers in our dealer network, conveniently located throughout the U.S. Or if you’re a savvy do-it-yourselfer and handy with a trowel, apply it today and it’s ready for traffic tomorrow.
Our poured epoxy flooring requires little preparation and no special equipment. A light sanding of your sub-floor, for best adhesion, and the epoxy bonds to form a new flooring. A seamless, one-step epoxy resin floor, our flooring can be poured over new concrete, wood, tile, linoleum, stone, VCT and other materials, seeping into every crevice and corner. Full coverage and fool-proof!
Then, when cured, it will be ready for its clear coat of Everlast Glaze. Pure shine, pure protection, the perfect flooring for your rental properties.
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- Best flooring for indoor dog kennel businesses
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- the Hummingbird – good food and long lasting floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…
- An Old Downtown Post Office Repurposed
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What is the Health Department Looking for in Your Facility
- Putting it Together: How to Pick the Right Flooring Color for Your Business
- Time to Replace Your Floors? Ask Yourself…
- Review of an Everlast Epoxy floor that they installed themselves – 5 years later
- The Hidden Costs of Traditional Flooring
- Look Down: How to Spot a Pest Problem in YOUR Floors
- Everlast Floor®: Friend to the Environment
- College Dorms & Flooring Choices
- Dirty Paws? Not a Problem with Everlast Epoxy Floor