“Easy Does It” Rental Facility Epoxy Flooring
The fact is, as a successful landlord, you need to maximize the marketability and appeal of your property while minimizing your labor and costly materials.
Sometimes you find a building or renovation product you know will do the best job in your rental property, but it’s too expensive. Sometimes you find the best product, at the right price, but it’s just not that attractive. And sometimes it’s the best product at the right cost and looks great but it’s just too hard to work with or install.
And then there’s Everlast Epoxy Flooring. We’ve got you covered. We’re strong and durable no matter how many tenants with kids and pets and toys and years of activity.
Everlast’s Epoxy Floor is low maintenance and offers a huge cost savings – pour us once and use us forever – and with more than 40 stylish colors to choose from, we’re very good-looking. And, finally, everlast epoxy flooring is easy to install and ready for traffic almost immediately!
Everlast Epoxy Floor coating is an easy install for either your own flooring contractor or one of the certified flooring installers in our dealer network, conveniently located throughout the U.S. Or if you’re a savvy do-it-yourselfer and handy with a trowel, apply it today and it’s ready for traffic tomorrow.
Our poured epoxy flooring requires little preparation and no special equipment. A light sanding of your sub-floor, for best adhesion, and the epoxy bonds to form a new flooring. A seamless, one-step epoxy resin floor, our flooring can be poured over new concrete, wood, tile, linoleum, stone, VCT and other materials, seeping into every crevice and corner. Full coverage and fool-proof!
Then, when cured, it will be ready for its clear coat of Everlast Glaze. Pure shine, pure protection, the perfect flooring for your rental properties.
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance
- Epoxy floorings that optimize hygiene in a COVID-19 climate
- How Epoxy Flooring Can Raise Productivity for Industrial Settings
- Is Epoxy Flooring an Eco-Friendly Choice?
- Polished concrete vs epoxy floor systems
- Epoxy flooring for laboratories and cleanrooms
- Discover the advantages of fast-cure epoxy flooring
- Industries that benefit from epoxy resin for walls
- Eco-Friendly Flooring—A Sustainable Flooring System
- Top 5 Questions About Commercial Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Durable, safe, and attractive epoxy flooring for shopping malls
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions