“Easy Does It” Rental Facility Epoxy Flooring
The fact is, as a successful landlord, you need to maximize the marketability and appeal of your property while minimizing your labor and costly materials.
Sometimes you find a building or renovation product you know will do the best job in your rental property, but it’s too expensive. Sometimes you find the best product, at the right price, but it’s just not that attractive. And sometimes it’s the best product at the right cost and looks great but it’s just too hard to work with or install.
And then there’s Everlast Epoxy Flooring. We’ve got you covered. We’re strong and durable no matter how many tenants with kids and pets and toys and years of activity.
Everlast’s Epoxy Floor is low maintenance and offers a huge cost savings – pour us once and use us forever – and with more than 40 stylish colors to choose from, we’re very good-looking. And, finally, everlast epoxy flooring is easy to install and ready for traffic almost immediately!
Everlast Epoxy Floor coating is an easy install for either your own flooring contractor or one of the certified flooring installers in our dealer network, conveniently located throughout the U.S. Or if you’re a savvy do-it-yourselfer and handy with a trowel, apply it today and it’s ready for traffic tomorrow.
Our poured epoxy flooring requires little preparation and no special equipment. A light sanding of your sub-floor, for best adhesion, and the epoxy bonds to form a new flooring. A seamless, one-step epoxy resin floor, our flooring can be poured over new concrete, wood, tile, linoleum, stone, VCT and other materials, seeping into every crevice and corner. Full coverage and fool-proof!
Then, when cured, it will be ready for its clear coat of Everlast Glaze. Pure shine, pure protection, the perfect flooring for your rental properties.
- Why install epoxy flooring for emergency rooms.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor