Dog’s Life: Vet’s Offices, Safety & Hygiene
If you run a vet’s office, you know your floors take a beating. Between the constant foot traffic—four-legged and two-legged—and the odors, stains and, yes, a patient’s occasional accident, vet floors see it all daily. And if they can’t stand up to the challenge, then you’re going to be cleaning and, even, replacing your floors A LOT.
Who wants that?
But it’s not just the heavy duty use that’s problematic. Vets offices need floors that are safe and hygienic, too—so all that sturdiness plus floors that keep germs, bacteria, mold and other grows at bay while staying even, smooth and slip-free. It’s a tall order for any floor.
So where does Everlast® Epoxy come in? It’s simple. We love animals and we love our vet customers. And that’s why our floors are designed with vets offices in mind.
Everlast® Epoxy leverages a resin-rich formula that enables flooring to seep into the wood substrate or concrete while curing. The end result? Epoxy flooring becoming part of the sub-floor and keeps it from peeling open or cracking like floor paints or quartz broadcast floors. This process also makes Everlast floor strong but completely flexible, with just the right amount of give to last and last.
They Get—and Stay—CLEAN
Chances are you or your cleaning crew have spent countless hours scrubbing your floors—and, chances are, they still don’t look clean. Everlast® Epoxy floors are stain-resistant. And when you do need to clean them? Learn more about our cleaning and disinfecting guidelines here. Because Everlast floors have a non-porous surface, dirt, grime and bacteria stays where it belongs: OUT.
They’re Good for PETS
Not only can Everlast® Epoxy flooring stand up to pet urine and other accidents, but they’re made with a powerful EPA-registered anti-microbial additive that restricts microorganism growth. Without these growths, you’ll have less bacterial degradation and less odors.
- Flooring solutions for sports stadiums and concert arenas
- How to choose the right flooring for the dairy industry
- High-performance resin floors for police stations
- Why facility managers should choose easy maintenance epoxy flooring
- Choosing the best data center flooring option
- Benefits of epoxy flooring for the pharmaceutical industry
- Kennel Floor Paint Vs Epoxy Floors for Veterinary Clinics
- Cost savings of installing epoxy flooring
- Is your food processing facility flooring USDA compliant?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for a spa hotel
- Reduce the risk of costly flood damage with nonporous epoxy flooring
- High-performance resin flooring for the aviation industry
- How fast-cure epoxy flooring can benefit different industries
- Safe epoxy flooring for steps and stairs
- Epoxy flooring for high-traffic pedestrian areas