Dealing With a Leaky Floor – The Easy Way
How to save yourself time, effort and money replacing your leaky floor
A leaky floor is a world of pain because you’re:
- Patching things up as you go along without ever solving the problem
- Wasting your precious time and cash
- Worrying about the hassle of repairing damage to the ceiling underneath
But as soon as you decide to replace the floor the pain stops. Doesn’t it?
Let’s think about how this might work.
First of all you need to get rid of the old flooring.
So you might have to tear out the tile. This takes time, effort and money. It’s a dirty job in anyone’s book.
Next, grind that floor down. Depending on the floor you’re going to put down, you might have to hire expensive shot-blasters.
More hard work, more trouble, more cash.
Then you’re going to have to work with NobleSeal or Dal-Seal membrane.
Tricky. And expensive.
Finally, you’ll have to install new tile on top if it all…
… while fighting the fold behind the cove…
… and trying not to tear the membrane.
But when you eventually finish – what a relief!
Except, with most flooring, it’s only a matter of time before the floor starts leaking again.
You’ll probably have to go through this whole painful process again in a few years.
Your pain continues.
- Forget about getting rid of all the old floor – no need.
- Remove about a foot of it around each drain
- Trowel Everlast® Floor over the floor and cove base
- Job done.
Good-looking Everlast® Floor is a seamless, marble-chip and quartz poured epoxy flooring.
It’s waterproof and moisture resistant.
So it’s a floor and a waterproofing membrane all in one.
You can even use it as an all-in-one membrane shower coating…
… so you can resurface showers by trowelling it directly onto old floors and walls in one seamless coating.
(It can be installed straight over most existing flooring.)
And if you look after Everlast® Floor – by following our simple instructions – it can stay in good-as-new condition for a lifetime.
Say goodbye to your world of pain.
Call us on (800) 708-9870…
… or click the button at the Everlast Epoxy website.
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions
- Epoxy flooring solutions for sports centers and swimming pools
- What are the best flooring options for a rental property
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for the marine industry
- 5 Reasons To Replace Tiles With An Epoxy Floor
- Sanitary, slip-resistant epoxy flooring for swimming pools
- Why The Color Of Your Epoxy Floor Is Important
- Hygienic, durable epoxy flooring for veterinary practices
- Durable, long-lasting epoxy flooring for public restrooms
- Durable Epoxy Flooring for Daycare Centers & Kindergarten
- Why facility managers choose epoxy flooring for correctional facilities
- Why Epoxy Flooring is Ideal for High-Traffic Areas
- How epoxy flooring can minimize the spread of bacteria in hospitals
- Why the Automotive Industry Loves Epoxy Flooring