Will Your Commercial Kitchen Floor Hold Up to the Hot and Cold Extreme Temperatures?
Is your commercial kitchen floor ready for hot and cold extreme temperatures?
Old man winter is in full force. Even sunny Florida was snowed on this week. As winter storm Maximus chases winter storm Leon across the country from California to New York to Massachusetts (and even in the sunny south) – what happens when it chases cold snow and ice right onto your hot commercial kitchen flooring?
Chef Chet is prepared. His floors can withstand temperatures from freezing cold to a hot 158°F
Exercising great taste and immeasurable savviness, he had Everlast Epoxy floors installed. Now, the ovens blaze to the full extent of their power and the freezer temperatures are happily bone-chilling, while the floors beneath them remain strong and healthy, enduring whatever temperatures are thrown their way – above and beyond, it seems, what even the staff can handle.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t worry about the weather inside or out. Get you some commercial kitchen epoxy floors that can withstand hot and cold extreme temperatures.
- How To Select The Right Veterinary Clinic Flooring For Your Operation
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- Best flooring for indoor dog kennel businesses
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- the Hummingbird – good food and long lasting floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…
- An Old Downtown Post Office Repurposed
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What is the Health Department Looking for in Your Facility
- Putting it Together: How to Pick the Right Flooring Color for Your Business
- Time to Replace Your Floors? Ask Yourself…
- Review of an Everlast Epoxy floor that they installed themselves – 5 years later
- The Hidden Costs of Traditional Flooring
- Look Down: How to Spot a Pest Problem in YOUR Floors
- Everlast Floor®: Friend to the Environment
- College Dorms & Flooring Choices