Will Your Commercial Kitchen Floor Hold Up to the Hot and Cold Extreme Temperatures?
Is your commercial kitchen floor ready for hot and cold extreme temperatures?
Old man winter is in full force. Even sunny Florida was snowed on this week. As winter storm Maximus chases winter storm Leon across the country from California to New York to Massachusetts (and even in the sunny south) – what happens when it chases cold snow and ice right onto your hot commercial kitchen flooring?
Chef Chet is prepared. His floors can withstand temperatures from freezing cold to a hot 158°F
Exercising great taste and immeasurable savviness, he had Everlast Epoxy floors installed. Now, the ovens blaze to the full extent of their power and the freezer temperatures are happily bone-chilling, while the floors beneath them remain strong and healthy, enduring whatever temperatures are thrown their way – above and beyond, it seems, what even the staff can handle.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t worry about the weather inside or out. Get you some commercial kitchen epoxy floors that can withstand hot and cold extreme temperatures.
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots
- Why choose epoxy flooring for fulfilment centers?
- Reasons why you have a failed flooring system – why has my floor failed?
- Eliminate bad odors – install epoxy flooring for gyms
- Sanitary epoxy flooring for dental surgeries
- Protect your flooring in all weather conditions & temperatures
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance