College Dorms And Flooring Choices
We all know it: college dorms can be cesspools of germs and bad decisions. Nothing like a bunch of twenty-somethings tracking dirt and unmentionables in and out all day long. Who knows what could be lurking in that mangy carpet, those shifty vinyl tiles? Not to speak of the bathrooms. We’ve all heard the stories.
In a college dorm, vinyl tiling or cheap carpeting are the most popular choices for flooring. Over time heavy furniture, high traffic and mistreatment may pull those tiles apart and let mold and mildew collect in all the cracks and corners. This is unsafe for students, and can be a nightmare to clean up at the end of the year! A carpeted surface is no better. Imagine all the mystery stains and spills a carpet floor collects in your own home. Now imagine your poor carpet after much use and abuse by hundreds of college students!
Improper flooring can harbor all kinds of pests and microbes. Bedbugs, roaches, ants and mites nestle in the fibers and multiply. This poses a serious health hazard to students, and can lead to unfortunate liability incidents.
Everlast Epoxy Floor
The Everlast Epoxy Floor is a wonderful easy-fix flooring that can handle all the bangs and bumps of the most reckless college student. It dries on seamlessly over all the cracks and corners. Made with a marble-chip and resin blend that is virtually indestructible, you’ll never need to replace it. It can be laid down over the original floor surface, no matter the material (with sufficient prep). It’s 100% non-porous, so pests will have a hard time making trouble. Your custodial staff will thank you for the painless end-of-year cleanup!
Made with an FDA-approved antimicrobial agent that keeps harmful bacteria at bay, the Everlast Floor is more sanitary than any of its competitors. Nasty leaks that lead to mold and mildew will cease to be a problem. Our Everlast Floors are used in gymnasiums, hospitals, cafeterias, clinics, and even public restrooms! That’s right- you can even install them in dorm bathrooms and showers, on the floors and the walls too!
The Everlast Floor is odorless and environmentally friendly. You won’t have to waste time or materials refurbishing another grungy old dorm floor. An Everlast Epoxy Floor makes it easier for everybody. To find out more, call 1-(800) 798-9870
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots
- Why choose epoxy flooring for fulfilment centers?
- Reasons why you have a failed flooring system – why has my floor failed?
- Eliminate bad odors – install epoxy flooring for gyms
- Sanitary epoxy flooring for dental surgeries
- Protect your flooring in all weather conditions & temperatures
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance