College Dorms & Flooring Choices
We all know it: college dorms can be cesspools of germs and bad decisions. Nothing like a bunch of twenty-somethings tracking dirt and unmentionables in and out all day long. Who knows what could be lurking in that mangy carpet, those shifty vinyl tiles? Not to speak of the bathrooms. We’ve all heard the stories.
In a college dorm, vinyl tiling or cheap carpeting are the most popular choices for flooring. Over time heavy furniture, high traffic and mistreatment may pull those tiles apart and let mold and mildew collect in all the cracks and corners. This is this unsafe for students, and can be a nightmare to clean up at the end of the year! A carpeted surface is no better. Imagine all the mystery stains and spills a carpet floor collects in your own home. Now imagine your poor carpet after much use and abuse by hundreds of college students!
Improper flooring can harbor all kinds of pests and microbes. Bedbugs, roaches, ants and mites nestle in the fibers and multiply. This poses a serious health hazard to students, and can lead to unfortunate liability incidents.
The Epoxy Everlast Floor is a wonderful easy-fix flooring that can handle all the bangs and bumps of the most reckless college student. It dries on seamlessly over all the cracks and corners. Made with a marble-chip and resin blend that is virtually indestructible, you’ll never need to replace it. It can be laid down over the original floor surface, no matter the material (with sufficient prep). It’s 100% non-porous, so pests will have a hard time making trouble. Your custodial staff will thank you for the painless end-of-year cleanup! Made with an FDA-approved antimicrobial agent that keeps harmful bacteria at bay, the Everlast Floor is more sanitary than any of its competitors. Nasty leaks that lead to mold and mildew will cease to be a problem. Our Everlast Floors are used in gymnasiums, hospitals, cafeterias, clinics, and even public restrooms! That’s right- you can even install them in dorm bathrooms and showers, on the floors and the walls too!
The Everlast Floor is odorless and environmentally friendly. You won’t have to waste time or materials refurbishing another grungy old dorm floor. An Epoxy Everlast Floor makes it easier for everybody. To find out more, call 1-(800) 798-9870
- How To Select The Right Veterinary Clinic Flooring For Your Operation
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Antimicrobial Flooring – Battle the Growth of Dangerous Bacteria
- Best flooring for indoor dog kennel businesses
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring Options: How Prohibition Kitchen Solved Their Floor Problem
- the Hummingbird – good food and long lasting floor
- Things You Don’t Think Will Happen on Your Floor—But WILL…
- An Old Downtown Post Office Repurposed
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What is the Health Department Looking for in Your Facility
- Putting it Together: How to Pick the Right Flooring Color for Your Business
- Time to Replace Your Floors? Ask Yourself…
- Review of an Everlast Epoxy floor that they installed themselves – 5 years later
- The Hidden Costs of Traditional Flooring
- Look Down: How to Spot a Pest Problem in YOUR Floors
- Everlast Floor®: Friend to the Environment
- College Dorms & Flooring Choices