Architects Demand Hardwearing and Low Maintenance Materials
Architects like you take huge professional pride in your buildings.
You work hard to earn your reputation.
And you do that by designing great-looking buildings that last for a long, long time.
Call Everlast Epoxy at (800) 708-9870 or click here: Everlast Epoxy.
You demand materials that are hardwearing, long-lasting and low maintenance.
And that’s exactly what you’ll get when you choose Everlast Epoxy Flooring.
It’s the first choice for more and more of the smartest architects.
And here’s why…
Everlast Floor is the only commercial floor that can stay in good-as-new condition for a lifetime.
It can be used for kitchens, healthcare, public restrooms, laboratories, pet care and more.
So what is Everlast Floor?
It’s the toughest and most flexible floor material on the market.
It’s a seamless poured epoxy flooring like no other.
Everlast Floor features marble-chip and quartz.
And it uses some of the strongest resins in the world.
In fact, one of the ingredients is also used in F-16 fighter jets.
So we’ll give you a conditional 10-year guarantee for the owner’s peace of mind.
Now here comes the bad news.
As you well know… all heavy-duty industrial floors are ugly aren’t they?
They only come in boring old grey or red right?
Not with Everlast Floor.
Now it’s simple.
You can create commercial environments that are architecturally eye-catching.
You’ve got a choice of many different colors.
And you can even incorporate designs and logos.
As you can see, Everlast Floor is superior in many ways to all other types of floor.
So, for example:
But please don’t confuse it with epoxy paint.
Epoxy paint is dry, brittle and prone to cracking – like peanut brittle.
Commercial floors of all kinds take some serious abuse.
Attractive Everlast Epoxy Flooring is almost 10 times thicker and lasts for many years longer.
And compared with other epoxy flooring, Everlast is super durable, it adheres more strongly – and it’s likely to last longer.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install
- Environmentally friendly
- Withstands high and low temperatures
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Naturally waterproof and moisture resistant
- Protects against insects, bacteria and other nasties
- Can be installed over many different surfaces
Easy to clean – just brush the floor with water and detergent
It’s easy to install – just trowel it on in one seamless coating.
It can withstand high and low temperatures. It’s resistant to many chemicals.
By its nature, it’s waterproof and moisture resistant
And it protects against insects, bacteria and other nasties.
But despite all this, Everlast Floor does not cost as much as you might think.
The price will not put off your owners and contractors.
And in fact, it’s the only way you can save owners the hassle and colossal costs of changing their floors every few years.
So how do you start working with the ultimate commercial floor?
Just speak to us now.
You can join the hundreds of talented architects who’ve already discovered great-looking Everlast Epoxy Flooring.
It’s the only commercial floor that can stay in good-as-new condition for a lifetime.
- Industries that benefit from epoxy resin for walls
- Eco-Friendly Flooring—A Sustainable Flooring System
- Top 5 Questions About Commercial Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Durable, safe, and attractive epoxy flooring for shopping malls
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions
- Epoxy flooring solutions for sports centers and swimming pools
- What are the best flooring options for a rental property
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for the marine industry
- 5 Reasons To Replace Tiles With An Epoxy Floor
- Sanitary, slip-resistant epoxy flooring for swimming pools
- Why The Color Of Your Epoxy Floor Is Important
- Hygienic, durable epoxy flooring for veterinary practices
- Durable, long-lasting epoxy flooring for public restrooms
- Durable Epoxy Flooring for Daycare Centers & Kindergarten