Ants With Anvil’s and Roaches with Rocket Ships Cannot Penetrate Everlast Epoxy Flooring
Bugs. Can you believe them? Digging into your walls and your floors, eating your foodstuffs, raising their young in your building just like they own the place. Worse, you can’t just kick them out. The more of them you brush outside or spray with stinky pesticides, the more that come in and replace them. Because indoor bugs are jerks.
Or so we hear. Our Everlast® Epoxy floors do such a good job at denying them entrance to begin with that we barely even see them at all anymore. And the ones that do manage their way into our nice, clean rooms find themselves with nowhere to live, nothing to eat, and no place to hide.
Now if only we could say the same about the space outside our offices…
- Flooring solutions for sports stadiums and concert arenas
- How to choose the right flooring for the dairy industry
- High-performance resin floors for police stations
- Why facility managers should choose easy maintenance epoxy flooring
- Choosing the best data center flooring option
- Benefits of epoxy flooring for the pharmaceutical industry
- Kennel Floor Paint Vs Epoxy Floors for Veterinary Clinics
- Cost savings of installing epoxy flooring
- Is your food processing facility flooring USDA compliant?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for a spa hotel
- Reduce the risk of costly flood damage with nonporous epoxy flooring
- High-performance resin flooring for the aviation industry
- How fast-cure epoxy flooring can benefit different industries
- Safe epoxy flooring for steps and stairs
- Epoxy flooring for high-traffic pedestrian areas