Ants With Anvil’s and Roaches with Rocket Ships Cannot Penetrate Everlast Epoxy Flooring
Bugs. Can you believe them? Digging into your walls and your floors, eating your foodstuffs, raising their young in your building just like they own the place. Worse, you can’t just kick them out. The more of them you brush outside or spray with stinky pesticides, the more that come in and replace them. Because indoor bugs are jerks.
Or so we hear. Our Everlast® Epoxy floors do such a good job at denying them entrance to begin with that we barely even see them at all anymore. And the ones that do manage their way into our nice, clean rooms find themselves with nowhere to live, nothing to eat, and no place to hide.
Now if only we could say the same about the space outside our offices…
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens
- Upgrade your residential garage flooring with durable Everlast® Epoxy
- Choose the best residential care home flooring
- Choose your epoxy flooring supplier carefully
- How epoxy flooring can solve your concrete floor challenges
- Why epoxy resin is a smart flooring system for parking lots
- Why choose epoxy flooring for fulfilment centers?
- Reasons why you have a failed flooring system – why has my floor failed?
- Eliminate bad odors – install epoxy flooring for gyms
- Sanitary epoxy flooring for dental surgeries
- Protect your flooring in all weather conditions & temperatures
- 5 Signs that your warehouse floor has failed
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance