Ants With Anvil’s and Roaches with Rocket Ships Cannot Penetrate Everlast Epoxy Flooring
Bugs. Can you believe them? Digging into your walls and your floors, eating your foodstuffs, raising their young in your building just like they own the place. Worse, you can’t just kick them out. The more of them you brush outside or spray with stinky pesticides, the more that come in and replace them. Because indoor bugs are jerks.
Or so we hear. Our Everlast® Epoxy floors do such a good job at denying them entrance to begin with that we barely even see them at all anymore. And the ones that do manage their way into our nice, clean rooms find themselves with nowhere to live, nothing to eat, and no place to hide.
Now if only we could say the same about the space outside our offices…
- Why install epoxy flooring for emergency rooms.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor