Ants With Anvil’s and Roaches with Rocket Ships Cannot Penetrate Everlast Epoxy Flooring
Bugs. Can you believe them? Digging into your walls and your floors, eating your foodstuffs, raising their young in your building just like they own the place. Worse, you can’t just kick them out. The more of them you brush outside or spray with stinky pesticides, the more that come in and replace them. Because indoor bugs are jerks.
Or so we hear. Our Everlast® Epoxy floors do such a good job at denying them entrance to begin with that we barely even see them at all anymore. And the ones that do manage their way into our nice, clean rooms find themselves with nowhere to live, nothing to eat, and no place to hide.
Now if only we could say the same about the space outside our offices…
- How long does an epoxy floor last?
- Can I install an epoxy floor in colder weather?
- Community center flooring for social and recreational activities
- Why has my floor failed?
- Why you shouldn’t use cementitious urethane flooring in commercial kitchens
- Go green with ecofriendly commercial flooring
- Why Silicone-Epoxy Hybrid Floors Are a Bad Idea
- How anti-slip flooring can help make the workplace safer
- Food-grade flooring for your commercial food production centers
- Durable epoxy flooring for condo garages
- Make a splash with Everlast® Outdoor Tough flooring for waterparks
- Why install epoxy flooring for emergency rooms.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments