Ants With Anvil’s and Roaches with Rocket Ships Cannot Penetrate Everlast Epoxy Flooring
Bugs. Can you believe them? Digging into your walls and your floors, eating your foodstuffs, raising their young in your building just like they own the place. Worse, you can’t just kick them out. The more of them you brush outside or spray with stinky pesticides, the more that come in and replace them. Because indoor bugs are jerks.
Or so we hear. Our Everlast® Epoxy floors do such a good job at denying them entrance to begin with that we barely even see them at all anymore. And the ones that do manage their way into our nice, clean rooms find themselves with nowhere to live, nothing to eat, and no place to hide.
Now if only we could say the same about the space outside our offices…
- Sanitary, slip-resistant epoxy flooring for swimming pools
- Why The Color Of Your Epoxy Floor Is Important
- Hygienic, durable epoxy flooring for veterinary practices
- Durable, long-lasting epoxy flooring for public restrooms
- Durable Epoxy Flooring for Daycare Centers & Kindergarten
- Why facility managers choose epoxy flooring for correctional facilities
- Why Epoxy Flooring is Ideal for High-Traffic Areas
- How epoxy flooring can minimize the spread of bacteria in hospitals
- Why the Automotive Industry Loves Epoxy Flooring
- The Benefits of Epoxy Flooring in Commercial Kitchens
- As We Fight COVID-19 In America, Let's Not Neglect Our Neighbors In Underdeveloped Countries
- How To Install Decorative Natural Stone Outdoor Flooring
- The Sad Reality Of Commercial Kitchen Abuse
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | What Are the Most Durable Commercial Flooring Options?
- Everlast® Epoxy vs Neverlast Flooring | Why Floors Fail: An In-Depth Look Into Common Reasons Many Commercial Flooring Systems Fail After Only A Few Years