Ants With Anvil’s and Roaches with Rocket Ships Cannot Penetrate Everlast Epoxy Flooring
Bugs. Can you believe them? Digging into your walls and your floors, eating your foodstuffs, raising their young in your building just like they own the place. Worse, you can’t just kick them out. The more of them you brush outside or spray with stinky pesticides, the more that come in and replace them. Because indoor bugs are jerks.
Or so we hear. Our Everlast® Epoxy floors do such a good job at denying them entrance to begin with that we barely even see them at all anymore. And the ones that do manage their way into our nice, clean rooms find themselves with nowhere to live, nothing to eat, and no place to hide.
Now if only we could say the same about the space outside our offices…
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance
- Epoxy floorings that optimize hygiene in a COVID-19 climate
- How Epoxy Flooring Can Raise Productivity for Industrial Settings
- Is Epoxy Flooring an Eco-Friendly Choice?
- Polished concrete vs epoxy floor systems
- Epoxy flooring for laboratories and cleanrooms
- Discover the advantages of fast-cure epoxy flooring
- Industries that benefit from epoxy resin for walls
- Eco-Friendly Flooring—A Sustainable Flooring System
- Top 5 Questions About Commercial Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Durable, safe, and attractive epoxy flooring for shopping malls
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions