Epoxy Flooring Contractor Offers Interior Design Advice to a Friend
Dr. Malcom’s epoxy flooring contractor is now his new best friend.
If there was one fact of life that Dr. Malcolm accepted without hesitation, it was this:
Pets (and all animals, really) are messy beings.
He’d learned so at a young age, helping his parents corral their suburban zoo of cats, dogs, and rodents of various sizes and species in an attempt to bring order to their natural chaos. It didn’t always work, of course; some of his furry friends even seemed to delight in the stains and smells they left behind. It was as if each one was a point of pride for them. There was also the matter of their countless bursts of destruction wherein they sunk their teeth and their claws into walls, floors, furniture, and his Mom’s curtains.
Still, he couldn’t deny how much they’d brightened his life. When it came time for him to set a career goal for himself, he knew there was only one thing that suited both his character and his talents: veterinary medicine. Holding no pretenses about how well-behaved even the sweetest creature is capable of being in the presence of the mean, scary vet, he set about designing his own small private practice with one vision in mind: to build a place impervious to the sometimes destructive whims of house pets.
He wanted his office to be a homey sort of place, clean and comfortable, and relaxed wherever possible. He wanted to laugh at the cats attempting to sharpen their claws on his walls, to smile at the dogs that just couldn’t hold it in, and to feel confident that he was working in a clean, healthy environment.
He is glad that his epoxy flooring contractor told him about Everlast® Epoxy. It made a pleasant working environment in the back so he is now excited that his epoxy flooring contractor can install Everlast Epoxy Floor over the top of his outdated tile in the reception room.
You too can have a healthy, durable and attractive floor in your clinic. Contact Everlast Epoxy to find an epoxy flooring contractor near you.
- High-performance epoxy flooring for restrooms
- Durable epoxy flooring for a busy grocery store
- Tough epoxy flooring for fire departments
- Create welcoming al fresco dining areas with Everlast® Outdoor Tough
- A guide to installing epoxy flooring at your business premises
- Epoxy resin or epoxy paint—what’s the difference?
- How versatile epoxy flooring is changing the face of interior design
- 5 five things you don’t want to find on your commercial flooring
- A guide to maintaining an epoxy floor system
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for food production facilities
- Battle of the floors: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) or Everlast® Epoxy?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for animal daycare centers
- Tough epoxy flooring for schools and universities
- Epoxy flooring for basements: The smart choice for a durable floor
- Why insects hate Everlast® Epoxy floors in commercial kitchens