A day at the beach
FOLLY BEACH is a barrier island, six miles long and the closest beach to historical Charleston, South Carolina, 15 minutes via the Connector. Folly Beach is the home of sea, sand, and surfing, historical and cultural sites; a maritime forest; Morris Island Lighthouse; gourmet food, endangered species of birds; and southern hospitality. Folly Beach is a “must see – must visit” place.
With all the people that visit Folly Beach every day, Charleston County Parks needed a restroom that could be kept in a clean sanitary condition all year long. They needed a floor that would hold up even if it was saturated all day every day. They choose Everlast Floor because after a full day of people tracking in sand and dripping seawater and suntan lotion all over the floor, all their maintenance staff has to do is rinse down the floor with a water-hose, and the floor looks good as new.
- How to choose the right flooring for the dairy industry
- High-performance resin floors for police stations
- Why facility managers should choose easy maintenance epoxy flooring
- Choosing the best data center flooring option
- Benefits of epoxy flooring for the pharmaceutical industry
- Kennel Floor Paint Vs Epoxy Floors for Veterinary Clinics
- Cost savings of installing epoxy flooring
- Is your food processing facility flooring USDA compliant?
- Why to choose epoxy flooring for a spa hotel
- Reduce the risk of costly flood damage with nonporous epoxy flooring
- High-performance resin flooring for the aviation industry
- How fast-cure epoxy flooring can benefit different industries
- Safe epoxy flooring for steps and stairs
- Epoxy flooring for high-traffic pedestrian areas
- Why choose Everlast® Epoxy flooring for airport terminals