A day at the beach
FOLLY BEACH is a barrier island, six miles long and the closest beach to historical Charleston, South Carolina, 15 minutes via the Connector. Folly Beach is the home of sea, sand, and surfing, historical and cultural sites; a maritime forest; Morris Island Lighthouse; gourmet food, endangered species of birds; and southern hospitality. Folly Beach is a “must see – must visit” place.
With all the people that visit Folly Beach every day, Charleston County Parks needed a restroom that could be kept in a clean sanitary condition all year long. They needed a floor that would hold up even if it was saturated all day every day. They choose Everlast Floor because after a full day of people tracking in sand and dripping seawater and suntan lotion all over the floor, all their maintenance staff has to do is rinse down the floor with a water-hose, and the floor looks good as new.
- How Natural Stone epoxy floors can benefit your business
- Epoxy vs rubber floors for medical facilities
- Choose an epoxy floor that delivers style and substance
- Epoxy floorings that optimize hygiene in a COVID-19 climate
- How Epoxy Flooring Can Raise Productivity for Industrial Settings
- Is Epoxy Flooring an Eco-Friendly Choice?
- Polished concrete vs epoxy floor systems
- Epoxy flooring for laboratories and cleanrooms
- Discover the advantages of fast-cure epoxy flooring
- Industries that benefit from epoxy resin for walls
- Eco-Friendly Flooring—A Sustainable Flooring System
- Top 5 Questions About Commercial Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Durable, safe, and attractive epoxy flooring for shopping malls
- Durable, sanitary epoxy flooring for hotels
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions