3 Ways a No-Solvent Floor is a Good Floor
Why we pride ourselves on using organic resins – and no solvents
Did you know that most epoxy floor companies put solvents in their products?
In some cases, this may simply be to thin them down to maximize profits.
At Everlast® Epoxy, we take pride in our floors.
So we would never compromise our product in this way.
Why are solvents bad news for commercial flooring?
Here are 3 key ways a no-solvent floor is a good floor:
THERE ARE NO HARMFUL VAPORS
Ethyl alcohol is a popular solvent that some manufacturers use to thin down epoxy flooring.
We believe harsh chemicals like this have no place in a commercial environment.
Solvents evaporate into the air.
That’s why you can’t install flooring that uses VOCs while people are around.
IT’S BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Because Everlast® Floor is made from natural stones and organic resins, it’s the eco-friendly epoxy choice.
Epoxy floors that use solvents play a part in depleting the ozone layer.
YOU CAN INSTALL IT WHILE PEOPLE ARE AROUND
Everlast® Floor has no solvents – and no unpleasant odor. In fact, it has virtually no smell.
So unlike most other epoxy floors, you can install it while staff and customers are still around.
For example, you can replace a tiled floor in a restaurant bit by bit.
Just shut down parts of the kitchen…
… and trowel Everlast® Floor over a different part of the old floor every night until you’ve finished.
If you install flooring that contains VOCs, the owners will have to close their restaurant.
That’s because food – and customers – should not be around VOC fumes, which can hang around for days.
We’ve even installed Everlast® Floor at a day care center while the children were there.
The children were simply kept in one half of the center while the installers fitted the floor in the other half.
Would you like a FREE quote and a FREE sample?
Call us on 800-708-9870…
- Why consider the ‘fifth wall’ for commercial flooring solutions
- Epoxy flooring solutions for sports centers and swimming pools
- What are the best flooring options for a rental property
- The benefits of epoxy flooring for the marine industry
- 5 Reasons To Replace Tiles With An Epoxy Floor
- Sanitary, slip-resistant epoxy flooring for swimming pools
- Why The Color Of Your Epoxy Floor Is Important
- Hygienic, durable epoxy flooring for veterinary practices
- Durable, long-lasting epoxy flooring for public restrooms
- Durable Epoxy Flooring for Daycare Centers & Kindergarten
- Why facility managers choose epoxy flooring for correctional facilities
- Why Epoxy Flooring is Ideal for High-Traffic Areas
- How epoxy flooring can minimize the spread of bacteria in hospitals
- Why the Automotive Industry Loves Epoxy Flooring
- The Benefits of Epoxy Flooring in Commercial Kitchens